Chapter 12

JUGHEAD POV

I think that I just lost Cheryl. That is the first serious fight that we have . I can't loose her . I got in Veronica's room and she was in night pants and in her bra . "I need your help" I said and she looked at me . I sat on her bed and she joined me . I know it look weird that she is on her underwear but nothing is awkward between us . "What is it " she said sitting on my laps . "Its Cheryl...I don't want to loose her" she looked at me and said " I know you don't...but what she did was ..horrible Juggie." I looked at her at and kissed her cheek . "You're right princess." She smiled and kissed my cheek back . She then pushed me down in the bed and she started to tickle me . I laughed and I turn us around and I started to tickle her too. She was screaming and laughing . I then got of and laid down next to her . She put her head in my torso and I played with her hair. Ronnie is everything to me . Then we heard our mom walked in the room. "Guys... daddy is here.." I then got up and said "tell him to leave right now..." I looked down at ronnie and she looked at me "i already did but he said that he want to see you first Jughead . " I sigh and then ronnie took my hand "I am going with him " she said . "Ronnie no..i don't want you to get hurt.." I said and then she respond "no Jughead ..after everything he has done to you ... there's no way in hell im letting you go alone with him." I looked at her and then we got down. Dad was  in the kitchen. "Jughead! Hi !" He said and i looked at him and I felt my eyes filling with tears. " you haven't changed... you're still a pussy.. " he said and then he got closer to mommy "if you say this to anyone .. I gonna kill you " he said to mom and then he punched her. I walked to him and I turned him around . He looked at me and I punched him. He was bleeding and then he looked at me and slapped me hard. I looked at him and slammed him against the wall . "Don't ever touch mommy or ronnie again do you hear me !?" I yelled and he looked at me and laughed . I punched him again and yelled "I said do you hear me?!" He looked at me and said "yeah... " and then he got  out . I walked to mom who was laying in the floor . "Mommy are you okay?" I asked and she got up "yeah.." she respond . "Jughead omg..." ronnie said "Veronica I'm fine.." I said looking at her . She hugged me . I then texted Cheryl and I asked her to meet at pops . She didn't really want but I convinced her . I got to pops and enter. Cheryl was already there . I sat down in front of her and she looked at me but she didn't say anything. "Baby..." is said "don't call me that " I looked at her and said "what do ...what do you mean?" She looked at me and said "were over Jughead!" I looked at her in shook and said "what...no please why?" She looked at me "because every time I wanna help you , you push me away . I don't really get why we should be together anymore . " she respond "I thought you loved me..." I said "so did I.." she respond and leaved . I definitely lost the love of my life . God why am i so stupid ? I got back home and sat on the couch . I then started to cry . Then , Ronnie sat next to me and said "what happened juggie..." I looked at her and said "I'm fine Ronnie" she look at me with a "seriously?" look.  I sigh and said "Cheryl just broke up with me..." . She looked at me and hugged me . I cried against her neck and then I went in my room. I looked at the pictures that I have with Cheryl and I cried even more. I feel like I just lost a piece of me. That is the girl I love ... and I lost her. I then go to sleep because there is school tomorrow.

I woke up and got ready . Me and ronnie walked to school and we talked . When I arrived to school, I went to my locker and I saw Cheryl at her's . I wanted to kiss her. I then heard a girl talking to me from behind. "Jughead.... so I heard that you're single now..." it was Josie ... she was crushing on me a lot . "Yeah what about it " I respond . She got closer to me and softly slammed me against my locker " what the hell are you doing ?" I asked and she looked at me "do you wanna have some fun..?" I looked at her waiting for her to explain "meet me in the locker room in 20" she said leaving . I mean..she have an ass... but hey! I just broke up with Cheryl ... but this will probably be fun .

JOSIE POV

I really hope that Jughead is gonna show up . It was now time to meet so I go in the locker room . I few minutes later , Jughead enters . God he is so hot with his varsity jacket . "Why am I here exactly.." he asks and I smirked . I got closer and took the front of his shirt and leans him to me . He didn't pulled away and kissed me . I am shook ...  my crush just kissed me . I kissed back and he put his tongue inside my mouth. He grabbed my ass and things got pretty hot and heavy. I then slammed him against the wall and I started to kiss down his neck. I really wanted to see his six-pack so I took his shirt off and kissed his body. He smelled so good. He then started to massages my breast and I moaned . He took my shirt off and kissed my neck giving me a hickey . I'm in love with Jughead Jones but I'm not even sure if he know my name . I mean .. every single girls are falling for him. He kissed down my breast and I moaned . He then lifted me up and slammed me against a locker . He starts to undo his pants while saying" are you sure " I looked at him"is that even a question " he then turned me around roughly . I felt him inside of me and I moaned. He kissed my back at the same time . He did that for a while and then he turned me around and picked me up . I wrapped my legs around his waist and he came inside of me hard and deep. He eventually stoped and we both got dressed "you're beautiful..." he said looking at me and I smiled , he is such a gentlemen "thanks..that was fun" he smirked and looked at me "yeah...it was . " he said getting out. Oh my god ... I actually can believe it! I got back to class and eventually it ended . I got out of my classroom at the same time of Jughead and I saw him heading to his locker . I walked next to him and I said "hi handsome.." he looked down at me and said "oh...hey" he is so hot . "What are you doing later tonight.." I asked and he stoped us from walking and he opened the door of and empty class "look Josie what we did was fun but... we aren't a thing okay? " he said and I looked at him "okay so you were just using me for sex is that it?! " I yelled "hey! Keep you're voice down will you? Did you really except this to end up like it did with Cheryl ?" I didn't say anything and he continues "look Josie I'm so sorry... but I love Cheryl and that was a mistake.." he respond leaving .