Chapter 11

JUGHEAD POV

It was now time for me to go sleep. I layed down on my bed and i tried to sleep but i couldn't . I can't stop thinking about what happened . So i went to Ronnie's room i opened the door and she was in her bed. "Um...can i sleep with you tonight?" I asked looking at her "of course Juggiekins..." she respond softly. I smiled at her and she smiled back . I lay down next to her and i looked at seeling but i know ronnie was looking at me . I then turned around to face her and she looked at me . I then felt tears falling down from my eyes. Veronica noticed and got closer to me , she hugged me and we fell asleep. I felt so safe with ronnie. I woke up and veronica was still sleeping. I got up and went downstairs. Mommy was in the kitchen. "Hi mommy" i said and she turned around and smiled at me . I gave her a sad smile and I sat down . She sat down next to me and I looked at her "wh....what did I do wrong mommy...?" I asked and she look at me . "Baby...you didn't do anything wrong okay ...you're father is a monster and you don't deserve this ! " she respond . I looked at her deeply and I started to cry . She then took my head and put it against her neck and she played with my hair . She was holding me close and I felt really safe. I cried and then she lifted my head up and wipped my tears . I gave her a sad smile and then we heard ronnie . "Good morning!" She said and we turned around . "Ronnie ...hi !" I respond trying to act like I was fine. "Jughead did you just cried?" She asked worried. I didn't say anything and then she hugged me. "I love you so much juggie... you didn't deserved it. " she said breaking the hug . " can we stop talking about me ... what about you? " i said looking at her and she sat down . "Im so sorry i didn't tell you guys .. it was to hard.." she said " ronnie you have to stop beating yourself up! You didn't do anything wrong understood? Do you believe that ? Do you believe me ? " I said lifting her head up so that she would look at me and she did "yeah" she respond hugging me . I talked with ronnie and mom for a while and I then got up to my room. I took my phone and called Cheryl . I asked her to come over and she arrived a few minutes later . We went to my room and I closed the door. "Is everything ok? " she asked me and I looked at her without saying anything . " Juggie what is it? " she said getting closer to me . I sat down on my bed and sigh . " my dad did...something " I said looking down . " what did he do " she asks waiting for me to answer "he...." I start my sentence but I couldn't finish it , it was too hard . I cried and she hugged me "juggie what is it?" I then broke the hug and looked at her . "Daddy raped me Cheryl ... and he did it to ronnie too..." I said looking down. She didn't say anything , she looked shook . "oh my god baby...." she said looking at me . "I'm so sorry... wait...what did he do exactly..?" I looked at her and said "he was beating me up and then he got his pants down and he was trying to took mine off too but I was fighting. But he wins . He then...got.. himself inside of me and I screamed and cried but he didn't care . When he was done.. he turned me around and I was so low . He took my head and put his ...dick.. in my mouth. I got away and he hit me . I couldn't get up , so he got me up and he was making me suck his dick . It was the worst day of my life . When he was done, he hit me again and then he leaved..." I said looking down and then at her and she cried . I was crying so much and then she hugged me without saying a word ...I needed that so much . We hugged for a long time and then I kissed her passionately. I got her up on my lap and she played with my hair while we were making out. It make me happy to spend some time with my girlfriend. She then went down my neck and she gave me an hickey. I felt better now . She then push me on the bed and she was on top of me . She kissed my neck and then pushed away. "Wait wait wait....baby are you sure ?" She asked "I think so" she then smiled and continue to kiss me . I grabbed her ass . She got my shirt off and she took her's too. She is so beautiful. She kissed my abs and I moaned quietly . She then started to undo my belt and I started to get hard .She got my pants and my boxer down . But then we heard a knock on the door , happily we have locked it . "Juggie are you in here? " that was ronnie. "Um... yes look im kinda busy right now. " i respond with Cheryl laughing a little . "Um..okay i was just gonna say that me and mom are going to the mall we will be back in a bit!" I smirked at Cheryl and I said "okay bye ronnie love u!" I said and she respond "love u too!" We then heard her walk down the stairs and Cheryl continues to kiss my body . She started to undo her skirt and I played with her breast. She took her skirt and panties down and she looked at me "on the nightstand " I said and she opened a box to find a condom . She gave it to me and I put it on . She bit her lips and then I told her that I was ready . She then start to ride me and I grabbed her hips and moaned . She went faster and I moaned louder . I then close my eyes and I had a flashback . Cheryl's touch just made me think of my father's . "Cheryl..." she didn't paid attention and continue "Cheryl can we stop " she looked at me with a confused look and continues . "Cheryl for God's sake stop! " i yelled at her and she looked at me . "I'm so sorry baby... are you ok?" She said hugging me but I pushed away . "Don't touch me ... please leave " I told her coldly. "No baby you can't be alone..." she said but I stoped her. "Can you leave me alone for once in you're life?! I don't need you to watch me all the time Cheryl! That's getting really fucking annoying! " I yelled . She looked at me and slapped my cheek . She then got dressed and leave . I watched her leave and I was  crying , but she didn't care . I felt like it was my father. I cried and cried and then I heard ronnie . They had came back from the mall. She walked in my room and i happily got dress before she walked in . "Jughead...what happened?" She asked "Um...I just had a fight with Cheryl ..." I said "why? What happened?"and looked at her and said "well... Cheryl wanted to have sex and I said that I was ready. But while we were at it , it just reminded me of dad and I just couldn't do it anymore so I told her to stop. But she didn't care . I asked her again , and yes she heard me , she even looked at me . But she continued . So I yelled at her asking for her to stop. She did and then she slapped me . It felt like it was daddy. I cried but she didn't care . She then leave..." ronnie looked at me in shook.  "Omg Juggie I'm so sorry..." she said and she looked at me . She lifted my head but I pulled away a little. "I'm sorry.." she said pulling her hand away . I looked at her and started to cry again "juggie..." I had difficulty to breath. I cried so much . I took ronnie hand and hold it very hard . "Jughead...are you ok..?" Ronnie asks but I couldn't speak. It was too much . I started to sweat and now it was so hot . I think that I'm having an panic attack . I was breathing loudly and really fast . "Mom come here I think jug is having a panic attack! " ronnie yelled at my mom . I then heard my mom walking in the room . "Jughead look at me ... Juggie please! " my mom said and I looked at her . "Omg...Jughead take deep breaths..." mommy said "I- ..I can't..." I said trying to catch my breath. I felt so low. I then felt ronnie hugging me trying to calm me down , and it worked . I started to breath normally . Ronnie then pulled away and looked at me "Jughead... can you see me... can you hear me . " she asks . I didn't say anything and I hugged her . I am so broken right now...

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT!💗
BYEEEEEE💗