Chapter 28

I practically deleted the whole previous chapter because I thought it was crap. I didn't know what went wrong with me and I really feel like argh.. Updating because yesteday was my Chen Chen bday and I didn't get to update the chapter. Through wattpad , Happy belated birthday Chen Chen! Here's the update.. Oh exams coming up so it means even lesser updates..

_______________________

Yun Hee POV

Finally , I said it. Really when I said that I didn't care could you see that I was lying.. Why is our relationship so complicated? Why can't we love like any normal couple? I'm hurting too. But I don't understand , you said you love me.. yet you still date with Eun Mi?

I really don't understand how you feel at times..

Phone ringing

Minhyukie ><

"Yun Hee ah! Come back to school. My practice is starting. You said you would watch my first practice." 

"Coming.. I'm walking.. Block A now , about 10 mins more. I'll get you a bottle of isotonic drink."

"Hurry! It's starting in 15 minutes."

"Okay Okay! I'm coming, oh the regular or sparkling?"

"Sparkling. Okay the coach calling for me. Bye! See you in 10 mins"

Phone call ended.

I tuck my phone back into my bag and continue walking towards the cafeteria and order 2 bottles of 100 Plus. After paying , I head right to the sports hall.

"Minhyuk ah! I'm here! Your drink." I said and passed the bottle of 100 Plus to him.

Out of the corner of my eyes , I see Kai staring at us. With fierce looking eyes and his fist clenching. What is wrong with him? It's just a drink, I bought another one anyway.

"Kai."

"What?" he asked annoyed.

"Here. I just drank a sip , you can have the rest if you don't mind" I passed him the other bottle of 100 plus that was supposed to be mine.

With no other comments or even a single thank you, he just took the bottle and walked away.

I was trying to be nice and not even a thank you.

The team practice started shortly. Kai was really good , just being honest. His 3 pointers were no joke. He practically can shoot from anyway as long as it is within the half court. His speed in running was no joke too. He's faster than anyone.

Minhyuk was not losing to Kai at all. He is really good at defencing and he totally defend the goal from entering the hoop more than 3 times. But he couldn't block Kai's 3 pointers though but it was really good for a starter.

I realised that from time to time my eyes would shift from Minhyuk to Kai before reminding myself that I was here to support Minhyuk. My eyes tell me to look at Minhyuk but my heart told me to look at my own husband, Kai.

There was a short break and Minhyuk came running to me

"Did I do well?" he asked

"Really well, for a beginner , I bet you will be a really good basket ball player next time." I said while ruffling his hair.

"If I did well today , my reward is going to be a hug from you."

"Hmm.. Okay, if you can block one of Kai's 3 pointer."

"Game on. I'll try hard."

Soon their practice resumed.

Minhyuk was working really hard to earn his reward. But whatever he did , he just couldn't block Kai's 3 pointer. The practice game has 30 seconds left. If Minhyuk can't win than he's reward is going to poof! Into thin air.

10 seconds left..

9... 8... 7.... 6... 5.... 4... 3...

And *Slapping sound of the ball"

Minhyuk did it in the last 3 seconds.. He blocked it..

Kai looked shocked. No one has blocked it before. This was the the first time.

I ran towards Minhyuk and gave him a big hug.

"You've done well.. Really well." I said while hugging him

To my surprise, Minhyuk kissed my forehead.

Suddenly the whole team starts staring at us.

There were some woohoos and awws everywhere and my face turned really red.

But there was one person that looked furious and it was my husband Kai.

He looked like he could kill the whole world. Whatever. Maybe he was angry that Minhyuk block his 3 pointer.

Kai POV

I saw Yun Hee running towards Minhyuk and gave him a hug. This f*king hurts. I'm your husband so why hug him and not me?

Then what I was next made me angry , speechless.

Minhyuk kissed Yun Hee on the forehead.

Why did she not dodge it? I'm the only one that can kiss her. Not him. I'm her husband.

But then again, I remember that Chanyeol once told me that I had no rights to be angry because our marriage is fake and I'm dating Eun Mi in secret. If he only knew that I was threatened..

___________________________________________

Yay! I finally updated! I missed you guys so much! Here's the update.

PLEASE COMMENT! SUBSCRIBE! VOTE!

Meanwhile if you guys are bored..

PLEASE READ: 180 Degrees Change(A VIXX Fanfic)

And Instead of following me on twitter with this username...

@VerniceZxc....

PLEASE FOLLOW: @Seoul_Pop_

instead... I welcome all KPOPPERS just mention for a followback. I'll be posting when and what fanfic I'm updating so you guys can brace yourselfs if it's fluffy and etc. Thank you baes. I love you guys!