Chapter 12

Hey~ I'm Back.. Luckily those people stopped.. Thanks for the support.. I appreciate it.. Now I'm back~ I'm gonna update! This Chapter is not good~ There is abit of girls' fighting scene.. being beat up.. blah blah.. If u can't read cat fight

DON"T READ IT... But it will be good if u read it.. Whatever it's my first time writng this type of scene so any mistakes.. Just state and tell me how to improve okay?

___________________________

Flash back

In Kai Car

Eun Mi POV

So ruined.. Kai ruined my plan.. I'll take revenge on the girl..Tht stole my boyfriend and my skirt in the store.. I hate that girl.. Now I can't do anything if Kai leaves school.. But it's okay.. I have Plan B...

She can run.. but she can't hide..

(At School, After Kai Left For Dance Class)

I said I'll make that Yoon Yun Hee pay.. and I will do it..

"Hey girls.." I greeted Angel , Liz And Jacky.

"Hey.. So? Did Kai leave?" Angel asked.

"No.. So Plan B.. Carry Out.." I said

"Yes boss! Let's find her" Jacky said

___________________________________

Meanwhile.. At The School Garden

Yun Hee POV

Argh.. Where is that Kim Jong In? I searched almost the whole school and I still can't find him..

Can he teleport? Or wat? Just can't seem to find him at all..

Wait... there is one more place.. the old dance room..

He should be there right?? I remember he used to say he goes to the old dance room for his personal practice..

But the way there is very dangerous..

It's dark and creepy and the way to get there is only an alley..

The worse... There were many cases that girls were molested and ya know...

It's dangerous... I wonder why did appa make a place like there? I'm gonna ask him to make it safer and have sercurity... What if Kai got kidnap and I got molested on the way when I need to see him? 

Argh whatever.. I have to find him...

Okay.. You can do this Yun Hee..  Let's go..

(Near The Alley)

Okay we are almost there.. Just a while more..  You can do this! Aja! I started walking closer and closer to the alley when....

Suddenly... Someone knocked my head with something...

Next thing I know.. Everything turned black..

_________________________

Jacky POV

"Girls Carry her to the school basement... Quickly! Before anyone see her"

Haha! Plan B success!

Now Eun Mi will help me!! She promised to help me lie to my parents after I did this job for her! My parents just trust her and not me.. I need this lie to go to Japan and find my boyfriend..

___________________________

School's Basement

Eun Mi POV