Author's Note

Hello guys. I'm back. I just wanted to say that I'll finish this fanfiction in the next chapter or two because I've dragged it over the past 2-3 years and I feel like I should finish writing this fanfiction. Honestly saying, I think my writing for this story was horrible.

The plots are everywhere and there's no backbone to this story. The English is horrendous too. Maybe it was because I started at an age of 13 where my skills were horrible. Writing this actually made me improved my English slightly and helped me to gain confidence in writing (Well, I would be working on my skills at the VIXX fanfiction instead. Those interested in VIXX, may support the fanfiction I'm writing)

Anyways, I'm really grateful to those who have supported me over these years and never gave up on me when I don't update as regularly as other authors do. You guys are the one that made this story possible.

The comments, the subscribes, the votes. Those were the things that actually made me continued writing.

To the not so nice comments, I would still want to say thank you although it still pinched my heart a little. I was a kid back then and couldn't accept harsh comments, now I can. It made me improved my writing and helped me to grow. So thank you so much.

Well, I wish all EXO-Ls would be kind. No fanwars, no mean comments, being nice to others, help each other etc. I think that's what EXO wants to see from their fans too. Isn't it? 

I mean if EXO can make friends with other idols. Why can't we make friends with other fandoms?

(I may not update frequently by hey I know what's going on between fandoms.)

Honestly, I wanted to delete this horrible fanfiction and just write a new one but the thought of wanting to stay connected to you guys made me reconsider my decision. I do read your messages and comments and if I reply slowly, I'm sorry. Just spam me because I might forget. I'll get to you. I won't leave you hanging there.

If you think I have lost interest in EXO. You're wrong. Although I don't stan them as much as before, I still enjoy their music and watch them appear on variety shows.

Remember in the first chapter I said, I didn't know who my bias was. I still can't choose one now either. (I might write a fanfiction for other members and write it better. At least with a better plot.)

That's all for now. I'll update the next chapter later, probably about 5-6pm so keep a lookout for it. Just to let you know I'm finishing off this fanfic.

Don't be too sad if this is ending. Because like they said don't cry because it's the end. Smile because it happened.

With that, thank you to all readers who have continuously supported me. You all are great. I love you all so much. We are one!

-Vernice.