Chapter 22

Yea! I'm back! Like finally! I have still 2 more days and exams will be finished! Tmr is Science and Literature. And Friday would be Math and Higher Chinese Paper 2! Than end! Woots! Okay let's continue. So some messaged me through wattpad and ask what's the promise so i'm going to reveal it now.

__________________________

Flashback

Yun Hee POV

"Friends right?" I asked

"Friends."

" Will you go back to Eun Mi if I didn't give you my reply before our wedding or after the wedding, will you go back to her?"

"No. I , Kim Jong In promised to never go back to Eun Mi, even if you didn't give me your reply, I would still love you, I would never go back to the girl who harmed you" Kai said and honestly it did made my heart think if he was the right choice.

Flashback ends

But I guess he never kept his promise. He promised. He would never go back to her. But he did. He only said he loves me. But he never show it to me. Now he has broke his promise. But what can I do? I'm already married. I can't do anything about it anymore. If he wants to continue dating Eun Mi. So be it. I will live my marriage life alone. Okay Yun Hee he's coming out of the bathroom soon so don't show him the fragile side of yours!

*Click*

The bathroom door unlocked and came out Kai with his wet hair in T shirts and jeans.

"Umm.. Yun Hee I'm going out to meet someone. I'll be back. Take your time and we'll have dinner at 7pm." Kai said.

"Go on.. I'll be there." I said and turned my back facing the wall and trying to do something else.

As soon as I heard the door close , I quickly change into something casual and decide to have a walk in the mall.

(At The Mall)

Gosh! I think I bought too much things. Mostly food. Tteokbokki, Ice Cream , Fried Octopus, Cake and macaroons.Okay I'm going to get fat. I was mentally trying to curse myself for eating so much and I suddenly knocked into someone and that someone seemed familiar.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Ah.. It hurts! " the man said.

"Let me take a look." I said.

"Oh! Yun Hee! It's you! How have you been? "

"Minhyuk? Kang Minhyuk? Omg! It's really you! My kindergarten school friend! Your face never changed. Still as cute and are you okay? I'm so so sorry!"

"Haha it does hurt a little! What are you doing here?"

"Shopping , you?"

"Same! Want to go together? Bubble Tea my treat." Minhyuk offered

"I was planning to get that but I realised that I had ate too much. I'm going to gain weight but it's okay since it's with old friend."

Minhyuk chuckled.

"Seriously Yun Hee? You are so skinny already. Gaining weight wouldn't be a big issue! Haha! Original Milk Tea? Or?"

"Original." I said

"Haha some people never change. Let's go to the bubble tea shop."

For the past 6 hours , Me and Minhyuk talked about our past - those embarrasing moments , our crushes in school and it was really fun to meet an old friend.

"Haha! So you had a crush on me in kindergarden? Seriously Minhyuk? We were only like 6 then."

"Yea.. It's seriously funny when I think about it. Haha! So how about now? Anyone in mind."

I do. But no.. I'm going to keep it a secret to Minhyuk. Sorry Minhyuk. I just don't want to talk about him.

"No. Not really.. You?" I asked

"Well no.. "

"Seriously Minhyuk.. You are so cute! How can you not get a girlfriend?"

"I don't know.. Haha! You ain't any better! Haha! I have to go. Appointment with my beloved mum."

"Haha! Me too! Exchange numbers?"

"Sure! Okay got to go! Text you later!" Minhyuk said and left.

________________________________

Oh!!!! Minhyuk from CN Blue made an appearance! He's so cute! So What now? Minhyuk/ Kai? Aww both equally good! Hehee! Oh and I created a blog!

Follow my blog : vernicezxc.wordpress.com

I post KPOP and stuff! Just go check it out! FOLLOW ME!

Subscribe.Comnent.Vote