Chapter 34

I'm back! Did you guys miss me? Or did you guys just missed the story? I MISSED YOU ALL. Meanwhile I updated my 180 Degrees Change(VIXX Fanfic). Please support it! It would mean so much to me if you guys read it. Here's the next chapter.
_________________
Yun Hee POV

'Kai. Where are we going?'

'Told you it's a secret.'

Okay. No use getting this out from him. It isn't going to work. I'll just wait then.

'We're almost there. Before, we reach. I want you to wear something.'

He took out a blindfold.

'No Kai. I'm not doing this.'

'You don't have a choice. Just do it.' He said

'Fine.'

I took the blindfold from him and covered my eyes with it.

Meanwhile. I think Kai is trying to mess up my directions. Well I have like this image in my head if We're driving from one place to another. He's been going left. Then right. Then he turned for rounds. He's confusing me. I hate him.

'We're here.'

Finally. After ages.

'Come down. I'll guide you.' He hold my hand and helped me.

'Yun Hee. Take off your blindfold now.'

I took my blindfold off and....

AMUSEMENT PARK? HOLY.

'Kai. Let's go. ' I said excitedly without knowing I was actually holding on to his hands.

'There's no one here. I booked all of it. So we can have today. The other time we went to Lotte World.'

'Kai! Look at the Teddy bear. I want one.' I said ignoring whatever he was trying to tell me. Infact I didn't hear anything.

'Okay. Let's play.'

I shoot the coin. Trying to aim and get the coin into the hole. 10000won and I still can't get anything out of it.

'Let me try once.' Kai said.

'Okay. Go ahead. ' I said feeling dejected.

'Ting!' The coin flew and it was heading for the hole. Just right beside it. A little more. Just a little more. It's shaking. Yes. Tilt it to the right side. Yes yes yes. IT WENT IT. HOLY.

'AHHH.' I screamed.

'Kai. It went it!!! It went in!!! I want the white teddy bear. ' I pointed to the extra large white teddy bear.

'Glad you liked it.' He smiled.

He looks cute when he smiles.

Stop it Yun Hee.

'What are you going to name your teddy bear?' Kai asked.

'Umm. I don't know.'

'Hmmm. How about Jonghee?'

'That's gross. Since you won this for me. I'll call this Kai Kai.'

'Kai Kai?'

'Kai Kai.'

'You're so cute.'

'What did you say?'

'Nothing.' He said and put on a smile on his face.

I was looking around and saw some cotton candy and I didn't pay attention to what he was saying. Was it something important? Whatever. I'm going to get some cotton candy.

'Thank you! ' I said kindly and smiled like a 5 year old kid.

'Let's go.'

'Where are we going?' I asked.

'The rides? Obviously. Ms smarty pants.'

Was that meant to be an insult? It was totally meant to be an insult. Such sarcasm. I sense it there.

'Thank Kai. I know I'm pretty smart.' I sai.

Yun Hee. Stop being thick skin. Oh god.

We had lots of fun. We went on many rides. Kai was screaming like a girl on one of the rides. It was so funny that I couldn't stop laughing when I came off the ride. Now we're heading to the haunted house. I'm scared. I'm afraid of haunted house. Argh bad experience. Don't want to mention it.

'Let's go to the haunted house. Why are you walking so slowly? Scared eh? ' Kai asked with a smirk on his face.

'Oh no. Me? Scared? Look who's the scared one.'

Actually. I'm very scared. Calm down. You can do this Yun Hee.

'We'll see.' Kai said and walked towards the haunted house with light steps while I was dragging myself to the entrance.

__________________
Oh What's going to happen during the hauntef house experience? Omg. Comment on what you think will happen! Love you all. I missed you all too.

Honestly I think the front part of this story isn't that good. I apologize. I might want to rewrite it. I don't know. No plans yet. Comment down in the section down below or somewhere if you want me to rewrite the front part too!

Subscribe. Comment. Vote.