Chapter 3

Hello Everyone! I'm editing this chapter slightly earlier as I will be flying off for a trip next week. If there is access to wifi and I'm free, I might edit a few more chapters. As for now, the story might be slightly confusing due to the edit, so please be patient everyone! 

_____________________

Yun Hee POV

Damn, my luck is just horrible, isn't it? Out of everyone, it has to be Kim Jong In. This is, oh god, I just cannot explain the whole situation. It all started from the very beginning when we first met in secondary school. 

Flashback

During secondary school days, many guys confessed to me with many love letters but I was simply not interested in any of them. I have rejected them countless and countless of times. Although I do feel horrible rejecting them all the time but I don't want to give them any false hopes. In addition, they always have to spend their free time writing love letters. I mean, they could use their free time in revising instead of doing all of this. However, there was this one guy that made an extra effort to make me a cute bento box and that touched me heart. I do want to know who he is though but I think I was just not ready to start a relationship. I appreciate their efforts though but I think I have to put a stop to this, I thought to myself as I walked down the hallway to class. 

"Oh, here comes b*tch." One girl said and the rest of the clique started to giggle.

Yes, those are the most popular girls in school. Claire, with her group of friends. All they do is to insult me simply because they are jealous of me but no one dares to stand up against them and be my friends which is why I was always alone in school. 

Thankfully, Baekhyun and Chanyeol were always there for me but I knew my time with them would come to an end this year because they were graduating and entering Empire High next year. That means I would be all alone for a year. 

During Break Time

I walked over to the broadcast room ready to start my duty as a radio DJ during lunch but before I started to play some music, I decided to start my speech. 

"Hello everyone. I'm Yoon Yun Hee, Class 3A. I have something to say and I hope everyone would stop what you are doing now and listen to me for 5 minutes. I understand my presence has cause much trouble to many of you. Guys who like me write me love letters, I appreciate your effort but you could spend extra time to just revise or do your homework instead of writing me love letters. Also, this guy that makes a cute bento box for me every morning, thank you, those meals were delicious but please don't do it anymore, your sleep is more important than a bento box. I hope I haven't resulted in anyone to have their grades drop. That being said, I will not accept any guy in this school so please give up on me. We could be friends if you like. Also, girls, please don't avoid me or insult me any longer. I want to make friends too. I am just human, like any of you. That's all I have to say. Thank you for everything, I appreciate it. Have a nice day ahead. Right now let's listen to SHINee's Green Rain." I said into the microphone. 

Finally I said it. I knew after this I would have to face disciplinary actions but I was ready. I just hope I do not need to repeat myself. 

Kai POV

" Also, this guy that makes a cute bento box for me every morning, thank you, those meals were delicious but please don't do it anymore, your sleep is more important than a bento box." 

I smiled at those words because I knew she actually cares for us. Well I'm one of her admirers too and I'm the one who makes her bento box everyday. I was feeling happy that she actually likes it. I do have to wake up early everyday to cook for her but hearing what she just said, it's all worth it. As stupid as I might seem, to see her smile widely when eating, that was definitely the best thing that has happened in my life.