Chapter 19

OMG I'm finally back! Like after a thousand years... I could only update today coz I injured my lower back.. So I could be online :) Anyway~ Let's continue~

____________________________

Yun Hee POV

This is it. After today I'm not Ms Yoon anymore. I'm Mrs Kim..

I still haven't give Kai an answer yet. I guess I'm just not ready yet. I guess he shouldn't have tell me ,he loved me after he broke up with Eun Mi. I honestly can't differentiate whether he is just using me as a healing item or he really loves me.

One moment he's nice. The next moment he's drunk. After that he turns nice again. Than now he is ignoring me. Just hours before our wedding. How smart of you Kai! I should give you a medal for that. Honestly, I'm kinda jealous of EunKwang and Ailin. He's only nice to them. Other than that , he is his usual self.

Whatever. Now, I'm doing my own makeup. Not that I didn't want someone to do my makeup for me. I just prefer to do my own makeup. I'm just left with my lipstick.

Now done! I changed into my morning dress and heels.

"Good Morning Mum!"

"Morning! Kai's Car is arriving in 5 minutes."

"Okay~ Ailin and EunKwang changed already right? You're going to bring them to the wedding hall at night right? With Appa?"

"Yes dear, I'm going to miss you. You are not going to stay here anymore." Mom said with tears rolling down her cheek.

"Mom.. No don't cry. I promise to come home once a week for family dinner." I said trying to cheer her up.

Honk! Kai's car's here.

"My daughter really has grown up. I'm touched. Oh Kai's here. Get going."

"Love ya mom! Best mom ever." I said as I walked to the door.

In Kai Car.

"Hi Kai." I greeted.

"Hi." He said coldly.

Through out the ride. It was so quiet. Kai just looked out of the window and ignore me.

"Kai... Are you angry at me?" I decided to ask.

"No." That's the onlt thing he said.

I'm not going to let our conversation end this way.

"Kai.. Running away is not going to help. Just tell me why are you ignoring me? It's kinda driving me crazy. You act lovely dovey with me infront of Eunkwang and Ailin. But when they are gone, you push me away immediately. What's wrong with you?" I finally said it. I honestly couldn't hold it back anymore. 

"I..I..I.. am just waiting for your answer. And since you decided not to give any to me, I..I.. d.d..dated Eun Mi again. She was there for me , for everything that happened to me , unlike you who just threw my sincerity on the floor and embarrassed me infront of the crowd."

I knew it. He was just using me as a healing item. So he's going to be like this now? 

"Wait.. I think you misunderstood the situation,"

I was cut off by him.

"No I didn't misunderstood anything. Just remember this is an arranged marriage. 3 months after the marriage , I have decided. We are going to divorce. Just think of this as an act. Anyway Ailin and EunKwang is going back tomorrow.  After today so I don't have to act with you anymore and I will still continue to visit them so don't worry."

3 Months? An Act? See what did I say? It's always like that. I'm just a product. Who is use again and again by people. Well I'll explain the other person the next time.

"Fine." And I ended the conversation.

Soon we reached the wedding hall. We practice our vows , ate lunch and continue practicing still ignoring each other , then I went back to the hotel room to do my actual makeup. I removed my morning makeup. Took a bath. Dried my hair. Curl it. When I was done it was already 5.30pm. I still have about 1 hour before the wedding. I applied foundation. Eyeshadow. Eyeliner. Fake Lashes. Mascara. Lipstick. Blusher. Last but not least, my contacts.

I took a look at the mirror. I didn't think I looked this good. Usually I only apply eye shadow and lipstick. 30 more mins... I could feel my heart pounding as I change into my cute dress that Kai and I chose in the wedding shop. I wore the heels and started to walk to the entrance of the hall. Appa was waiting for me outside. This proves everyone was inside. 5 more minutes. I take a deep breath.

"Nervous?" Appa asked.

"Yea.. I don't know why. It's like the first time when I took my piano test. But this is even worse. I'm so nervous now."

"Relax dear. it's going to be fast. i know you might not love Kai and just doing it for me but have you realised you already loved him?"

"Eh? Since when?"

"It's so obvious. You can say no here. But we all can see it through your actions. Me and your umma can see it. You were so worried when Kai was drunk. You woke up every hour to take care of him. You asked the servant to make soup for him. You were smiling widely when you try on your wedding dress. Don't lie to your heart anymore." 

"How did you know I did that?"

"I have eyes everywhere."

That's when I knew what he meant. He know that Kai was drunk coz the maids saw it and told him. The wedding shop we went to seems like mom's friend shop.

"Appa, u stalked me. Appa I was smiling widely because I was excited. For the drunk thing, I have to help right? How can i do that to my friend?"

"What about waking up every hour? You could have let him slept through the night."

I couldn't answer this question. I didn't know why I did it anyway.

Finally time to walk down the aisle. The hall opened and I walked to the stage and I saw Kai there. He is as handsome as always. I let go of appa's hand when I walked to the stage and we said our vows. 

"I, Kim Jong In take you Yoon Yun Hee to be my wife to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse , for richer , for poorer, in sickness and in health to love and to cherish, till death do us apart. "

"I, Yoon Yun Hee take you Kim Jong In to be my husband to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse , for richer , for poorer, in sickness and in health to love and to cherish, till death do us apart"

We exchange our rings and kai pulled my head in and gave me a fake kiss. Everyone cheered.

Then, we went to every table to greet our guest. EXO was so hyper that they made Kai drink about 10 cups of alcohol while I saw Eun Mi at the corner. I try to avoid her but she came and drag me out..

_____________________________________

Is this how marriage works? I don't know coz I haven't been married before. Anyway Subscribe. Comment and Vote!

And please read my VIXX Fanfic : 180 Degrees Change(VIXX Fanfic)

Thank you~ I will be back soon~ Love ya guys~