Chapter 13

Hey I'm back~ I' was super pissed today.. But I thought of u guys and decided to commuicate with u guys through writing to make my mood better..And 10K reads? SERIOUSLY?? OMG This totally made my day! I really don't know how to express my thankfulness.. Sorry I wasn't able to update on 14th Jan.. I wanted to.. But I went celebrating my birthday... My apologies.. Anyway.. Happy Reading..

Yun Hee POV

"Bam!" The door opened and there stood Kai..

Shit.. Is he gonna accuse me again? Argh.. I'm already pissed off by his girlfriend.. and now if he is going to shout at me.. I swear I'll make him pay...

"K..Kai.." Eun Mi stuttered..

"Eun Mi.. What's going on? Why are you on the floor? And why is Yun Hee injured?" Kai asked

"Err... Er.. We were playing around.. and we accidently pushed each other.. and than we both fell" Eun Mi explained.

What? She kidnapped me and injured me.. No.. you are not getting away with this..

"Kai.." I said..

"Yes Yun Hee?"

"The truth was she asked the girls over there to kidnap and injure me for revenge.." I said..

"What? Eun Mi.. Is that true?"

"NO!"She denied and avert her gaze to somewhere else..

"Eun Mi.. Don't lie.. I know that whenever you lie you avert your gaze away from me.. Now speak up.." Kai said

"Er.. Ye.. Yes.. I did it" she finally said..

"Lee Eun Mi.. What has gotten into you?? I know you aren't like that.. You always helped me and encouraged me when I'm at the rock bottom.. You never gave up on me.. You said you love me.. but I guess you don't" Kai said feeling a little dissappointed in her..

Yea.. I know.. Woman.. They get jealous.. so maybe this is why she kidnapped me.. I understand..

"Kai.. Let's go.. She didn't mean to.." I said.

"By the way.. Eun MI.. We are over.. How could you change so much when you are not around me?? How could you injured someone innocent?"

"I did it out of jealousy!!" Eun Mi shouted as tear rolled down her cheek..

"I don't care.. It's enough.. when the EXO boys told me you were evil, mean.. I didn't believe it.. i guess now I do.. And FYI.. Yun Hee is MY SOON TO BE WIFE... So please don't harrass me anymore.": Kai said..

What? Did he just called me his soon to be wife? I felt my cheeks flushed.. Omg I think I look like a tomato now..

Eun Mi just sat there.. crying.. while Kai hold my hands and led me out of this eerie place. 

(OUTSIDE THE BASEMENT)

Kai POV

"How did you know I was there?' Yun hee asked..

"Umm.. Err.. I heard someone shouting outside and than I followed them and I found you.. Also.. I saw the whole thing.. How could you fight so many?" Ia sked

"Umm. this.. Ask my appa.. He enrolled me in taekwondo classes when I was young.." she said.. and I chuckled while thinking of how brave she fought just now..

Yea.. She's my soon to be wife.. Obviously she's good..

"Why are you laughing? It's not funny! I could got killed"

"Sorry.. " I said as I tried to contain my laughter...

"Aish.. I'm gonna ignore you!" she said as she walked away from me..

___________________________________

So what's happening next.. No time to update super long chapter.. Mianhe! I'll update soon.. Just something simple.. Meanwhile.. Just hang in there..

Subscribe, Comment And Vote..