Chapter 25

Finally I'm updating! All thanks to Kwill comeback! His song made me feel like updating! Here's the update!

___________________________

Kai POV

I swear today sucked! I'm pissed. That weird new guy, what's his name? Min.. something...

He's with Yun Hee the whole day.

He sits with her in classes , being partners the whole day. They went for lunch together. And Yun Hee is smiley around him.
She giggles every 5 minutes. And they even went to the movies together.

I'm so so annoyed. I can't even talk to her or explain the real situation to her.

To describe today , it sucked. Can't wait for the whole day to end.

Yun Hee POV

Aww Minhyuk such a cutie. He keeps doing cute things and I can't stop smiling at it.

No one would believe if he doesn't have a girlfriend. He's a gentleman too! Bought me food and a teddy bear. We even watched movies today! Ah! Today is such an awesome day! Best day this year I guess? 

I mean , you don't always have a cute guy to bring you out right? Unlike someone.

"Yun Hee ah"

"Yes?"

"Want to come over my place? My mother is inviting you over for dinner and I can show you my drum skills! The other day you said you wanted to see it right?"

"Yep! Really? Anyway I'm hungry too... Call! Let's go! I'm excited! "

"Haha later you will see the one and only Kang Minhyuk drum performance! Specially for you! And let's complete the Biology homework after dinner. I don't want to get scolded on the second day of school."

"Okay! I know... You're just afraid of the teacher. You flinched everytime she called your name. Which was really cute! Haha"

"Stop laughing! Let's go! My mom is waiting for your arrival! She said she missed you alot."

On the way , we talked and laughed really loud on the subway. There were many stares but I don't care. I'm like that, I'm crazy around my bestfriends and I ignore all the judgemental eyes.

Soon when we arrived at Minhyuk's house.

"Minhyuk Umma! I heard you missed me alot."

"I did. You look so beautiful! Just like your umma."

"Haha! See Minhyuk. You must stop calling me a pig. Your mom called me beautiful."

"Minhyuk, how could you treat her like this?"

"But mom..." He whined.

"She eats alot. The other day.. "

I quickly covered Minhyuk's mouth.

"mhmmmmmm yah.. L.. et.. me... g..o"

"Nothing. Minhyuk... Shhh!"

"Come on let's go in. I know you guys are hungry."

After dinner , just like plan we did biology homework and Minhyuk showcase his drums , piano , flute skills. He even sang a song he composed. Sometimes I think he should just debut as an idol but he says it tough, which I agree it is tough. But honestly , nothing in the world is easy..

"Yun Hee ah.. Before you leave , don't forget to bring soup home and I already told Minhyuk to bring a bento box for you tomorrow. Don't worry , I will prepare it."

"Thanks Minhyuk Umma!"

See his umma is so nice. No doubt that's where Minhyuk learned how to be nice to others.

"Minhyuk, I have to leave. It's 10pm.. and there's school tomorrow and oh! You haven't gotten yourself an co currricular activity right? Want to join the badminton team? I'm there and I know you're good in badminton."

"Okay I will think of it. And don't forget the soup."

"Arraso!  I'll leave now. Bye! See you tomorrow."

_________________________

So what will Minhyuk choose? Badminton or something else?

Hehe and I listened to Day 1 while writing this! Support Kwill! I can't wait for him to appear on ASC! One of my favorite variety show! Eric and Kevin are so cute! And Eric acts all crazy! I can't wait for Kwill to be on ASC!

Subscrube.Vote.Comment.