Epilogue

"In politics, If you want anything said, ask a man. If you want anything done, ask a woman." - Margaret Thatcher

Air Kingdom
White Castle
The Great Hall

Artemis' POV

The castle was filled with festive music and cheerful air elves, celebrating what they deemed the most important day of their king.

Our wedding day.

Some witches, wolves and fire elves attended the festivities and their royals didn't fail to attend. Fyrrah was the first one to greet me and Heaven, followed by the ever-grumpy Alpha King Romanov.

"I'm so happy for the both of you! Now that you're married I know Heaven will never ever let anyone hurt you, plus you are glowing. I've never seen your aura as bright as this." Fyrrah almost cried seeing me and Heaven attached to the hip. The air king wouldn't let me out of his sight.

"Aer, just make sure you'll take very good care of our Wiccan. She's family, I don't want to hunt you down in the future for hurting her or making her cry." Alessio wagged his index finger at Heaven with a stern look.

"Rest assured, Alpha King." That was his proud reply, giving me a soft kiss on top of my head.

Alessio smiled warmly, to my surprise, at Heaven, "Call me brother, brother."

Ahba appeared out of nowhere after a while, so I introduced him to Alessio and Fyrrah. Fyrrah immediately liked him, especially after learning that he's also a dragon. Let's say she's already convincing him to play in dragon form right after she gives birth. Alessio's surprisingly fine with it, and even encouraged Ahba to visit their kingdom and accompany Fyrrah in flying and fishing in their backyard - in dragon form. It's good that my brother's already socializing with other royals.

"Did you see Cara and Alex?" I asked Heaven when we excused ourselves from the group.

"No, but I'm sure they're around. Colson saw them and even accompanied them earlier today."

"We should go and find them, I don't want to make them feel unwelcomed by us."

"They won't," he chuckled, "You're too kind for that."

I just rolled my eyes and thanked those wishing us the best as we passed by. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a mass of curly golden hair glinting in the candle lights, and a pair of calm viridian eyes looking at us beside the girl.

"There they are," I sighed in relief.

We approached them and they gave their greetings to us as we shook hands and hugged each other. "You were too busy so we decided to wait until you're done mingling with the other guests."

"Cara, we won't mind if you approach us or join us talking with other groups. This is a celebration and we are the host. You are important to us meaning you belong here."

"We're not exactly looking forward to see other royals - except Alessio and Fyrrah. We're fine and enjoying here." Alex gave us a soft smile.

"You're not," I glared playfully, "If you like I can show you around, and take you to Fyrrah and Alessio. They're with my brother, Ahba."

"Cool," said Cara, pulling Alex along as we walked back to where we left the group. They're clearly discussing a very interesting topic since they're all smiles and good vibes.

"Ahba, I want you to meet some people."

My brother turned to us with a smile, "Hello there, I'm Ahba," he shook hands with Alex and Cara. "I'm her brother, the new king of the Witch Kingdom. It's a pleasure to meet you two."