The Lethal Air

The Second Book of the Royals of the Realm Series

In a world run by dominance, power and lies only the strongest and the ruthless survive.

To be at the top of the food chain and remain the most feared king in the Immortal Realm was Heaven Aer's mission. He is the epitome of death and his deadliest weapon lies in his stone: sending souls in hell.

Forget about emotion, damn the word Love.

But when the ruthless king first set his eyes upon the Wiccan girl, he was bewitched. The stone wanted her, his body needed her.

And have Artemis Wiccan, he will.

This is it, the second book :)

First thing before reading, I suggest you read the first book of the series, The Fallen Fire (Royals of the Realm Series #1). The happenings in here might confuse you, but for new readers' sake I'll try not to dwell too much from scenes in the other book.

These are the general ideas you need to know about the Immortal Realm:

• The Immortal Realm is a separate world from the world of humans.

• There are Ten (10) kingdoms: The Elven Lands which comprises Fire Kingdom, Air Kingdom, Earth Kingdom, Water Kingdom and Spirit kingdom; and the rest: Werewolf Kingdom, Witch Kingdom, Celestial Kingdom, Vampire Kingdom and Demon Kingdom.

• Each elven kingdom have stones that represent their element, only the heir to the throne can use it and phase into the creatures of the stone.

• Discovered by Fyrrah and Artemis in book 1, Immortal Realm has Legendary Rulers for each kingdom: The Draconia of Fire Elves (Fyrrah), The Aguila of Air Elves (Heaven), The Leon of Earth Elves, The Siren of Water Elves, The Necromancer of Spirit Elves, The Lycan of the Wolves (Alessio), The Elixr of the Witches, The Seraphim of the Angels, The Vulture of the Vampires, and The Beast of the Demons.

• In the first book, a rebellion broke out and it turns out that it's connected all over the realm. Fire Kingdom and the Werewolf Kingdom infiltrated the threats to their dominion already, now it's Heaven and Artemis' turn.

For points that I forgot, it's best to refer to the first book. :)

Don't forget to click the star below and leave a comment.