21:Rain

ELIXIR'S POV

        Ace didn't answer my question. I sighed and just stood up and go outside. I rather talk to Claude, he's a dumb sometimes but at least listens to me and actually talks to me.

"Oh,hey !" Claude stated. I looked at him then looked at Ace then back to him.

"What are you doing in here, Ulap?" I asked.

  Claude's expression is quite surprised but then gets what I am trying to do.

"Well. Of course,waiting for you...." He answered

We went out of the room and just went to the waiting shed. 

"Oh!" Claude stated when he looked at his phone.

"What?" I asked him. He sighed.

"Looks like I can't be with you...." He stated

"What? Why?" I asked, confused.

"My Mom is in the hospital." Claude stated

"Uhh.Okay. Go. Don't worry about me..." I said. He apologized and quickly go away.

Maybe he didn't notice but I know that it's not his mother. He has another reason but then I ignored it and go on with his reason.

I sighed. Am I really that bad as a person?

"Oh, look. Who's alone now?" I sighed.

I looked at Clarissa with her boyfriend. I didn't speak at all as I don't want to waste my saliva just to talk to a trash.

"Oh! What now? Can't speak?" Clarissa stated.

I sighed for the nth time and just started to walk, not minding the raindrops starting to fall.

I can still hear Clarissa calling out of my name, dissing as if it makes her clean but... I don't really mind at all.

I stopped and got my phone and composed a text before keeping it back to my pocket as I keep on walking...until....

.
.
.
.
.
Everything went black.

ACE'S POV

"OH MY GOD! ELIXIR!" Clarissa yelled as she quickly ran to the scene where the crowd is.

I followed her. Not expecting what I saw....

Elixir ....on the ground...full of blood.

Damn! I should just come before her. Damn! Damn! Damn!

My phone vibrates for a notification. But I don't care. No. I----.

Damn! Not again!

"What are you doing with that girl?!" Elixir yelled,asking me.

I groaned. Elixir's jealous of Clarissa. Clarissa's like my little sister. And...ugh!

"Elixir, stop being a brat and listen to me... she's a friend. Okay?" I explained  trying to calm the situation down.