1:Begin

060211

ELIXIR'S POV

What am I doing in here?

I am here standing infront of the five jerks (there's one more but so KJ and the other one is awfully quiet ) who's been bickering on who's the most handsome of them all. I don't know why I am in this situation. All I ever know was that Jerome dragged me here.

I don't know why I am ended up with this bunch of criminals. Curious,aren't we? Well...

"What the--?! What are you doing here?!" I yelled at the guy. I don't know him that makes me think that I should ask his or her name first. Tsk! Stupid me!

"You're weird. " he commented.

What the hell? Me? Weird?

"What do you want?" I asked trying to get his attention so that he won't notice that I am trying to reach my well...gun that is fake.

"No. You won't, Missy..." I looked at my back only to findout that there's another guy aside from the one who I am conversating with.

"What the hell?! What are you doing here?!" I yelled at them as if I knew them for a long time. But no..

"I am Jerome." The guy who told me that I am weird.

"Who cares..Just get the hell out of here after you get what you want." I stated at them in furious.

"You're not going to scream, aren't you?" Jerome told me.

I shook my head.

"Why would I? There's no use of screaming when you're alone.." I stated

"What? You're alone?" He asked.

"Tsk. Aren't you a thief? Just get what you want and don't interfre with my life. Here..." I stated and gave them my phone.

It's useless anyway. My parents never contact me so I guess it's no use.

Jerome got it.

"Let's go,Jerome..." I looked at the guy who's grabbing Jerome's hand.

He's weird though. I never get a chance to know his name. Well, as if they knew mine so I guess it's okay.

Jerome smiled at me. I looked at him in confuse.

Why is he smiling?

"Come here,little bunny...You're going with us..." He grabbed my hand and we jumped from my balcony.

Which is insane...Really.

That's how I ended up with this bunch of criminals.

"So,Jerome...who is this girl?" A guy asked Jerome.

I don't know him though.

"She's---wait,who are you again?"I rolled my eyes. See! He dragged me here not knowing my name.

"Lexi." I answered. It's not my real name but deal with it. It's what everyone calls me.

"Oh,Lexi. Sounds feisty!" A guy clapped his hands. Still. Don't know them.

"So,Lexi. I'm Rex." One of the guys said and they continue to introduce theirselves to me,well except one.

"And he's Ace." Jerome stated. Turns out Ace is the one with him.

Ace looked at me with those cold eyes of his. Oh,whatever. I don't like him either.

"Can I go home now? I still have my classes for tomorrow." I politely asked them.

"Oh. Okay. Jerome ,you should---"Rex had been cut off by---.

"I go with her." We all looked at Ace.

I don't know him and don't trust him too. Same with the others but based on today's treatment,I'd rather go with Jerome than him.

"Nah. I'd rather go with Je--Hey!" Ace grabbed my arm and lead the way.
.
.
.

"Here!" He threw the helmet on me.

"Hey!" I complained but catched it anyway. I looked at his motorcycle. Like,really. A motorcycle?

No. I don't have any problem with that but I'd rather wait for a taxi.

"Ride or die. Choose." He glared at me.

I rolled my eyes and just sat behind him. He started the motor and we went home.

I got my helmet and gave him but he refused to.

"This is yours. Why would you just---" he glared at me.

"For the future. " he stated. I sighed. Fine. Whatever. I was about to close the gate when he decided to speak.

"Lexi,huh.What a liar." I was about to speak in my defense but back off when he got away.

I looked at the helmet he gave me and just shook my head and closed the gate of my house.

Liar,huh.

*****

Well. First Chapter. Done.
Don't forget to comment and vote...hehehe...