#39 Madison Imagine

Hey my lovelys. This is a imagine for KxmmieV. If my bolded words look wierd, I am sorry. I don't know why it looks like that in some chapters. :( I hope you like your imagine.

*******

----Joanne P.O.V.----

I looked at myself in the mirror. I had on a brand new blue dress, that went above me knees a little. The top part was lacey with rose designs. I even put on my black convers. My hair was in tight curls with a white flower crown, on top.

Madison told me we were going on a fancish date. I just got done putting in my rose earing and finally ready to go. It was 5 minutes in tell 7 o'clock. Madison said he would be hear at 7. I looked through my instagram, just liking some photos to past time.

"Joey! Madison is hear!" My mother called me, from downstairs. I locked my phone and took one last look in the mirror. I walked down stairs and saw Madison by the door. He was wearing a black button up shirt, with black jeans. His hair was nicely quiffed up. He had a white rose in his hand.

"Hey" I smiled. My cheeks were most likely blushing really red by now.

"Hey, Joey." He smiled brightly. He handed me the rose, which I greatly tooken. We soon left my house.

"So where are we going?" I ask, looking at him. His hands were on the wheel and his eyes were on the road.

"It's a suprise." He teased. I playfully rolled my eyes and just the suprise be a suprise.

---- 20 minutes later----

Madison parked near a cliff. I stepped out of the car and saw a picnic blanket on the floor with food on the blanket. Little lanterns where set around the blanket to give us light. Bellow the cliff was the whole city and above us were millions of beautiful, bright stars.

"It's beautiful" I told Madison.  He smiled and kissed my temple. We both took a seat on the blanket and ate out meal, which was pasta that he learned to make.

"I never told you, but you look beautiful tonight." Madison told me. I started to blush, brightly red. Madison chuckled at my bright cheeks.

We continued our date with laughter and comfortable silence. Madison would tell me the worst jokes but they still made me laugh. Soon we were just laying there staring at the stars.

"There so beautiful." I told him, looking at each star, and listening to the music that was playing from Madison's car.

"But not as beautiful, as you.", he told me, making me blush once again.

"Your so cheesey." I told him. He laughed knowing it was true.

"But you love it." He gave me a cheesy smile. I laughed and nodded at him. It was true. I love his cheesieness.

"Thank you for tonight" I tell him. He hovered over me with his elbow supporting him.

"I'm glad you liked it." He smiled. His face was a couple centimeters from mine. Then he slowly kissed me, making this the best date ever.

******

Cheesy alert! XD I hope you like your imagine, love. Thank you for all the support. Love you :D