#28 Madison Imagine

This is a imagine for my friend, ToBeOneFan123. Thank you for all your votes. It means so much to me. I hope you like your imagine.

----Destany's P.O.V----

Today I was meeting the boys while they were on tour. It was a suprise. I saved up my allowance and was able to get a flight to New York to visit them. The only people that knew I was going was my parents and Madison's parents since I needed a place to stay while I was there for the weekend.

I enter the building where the boys were doing there Meet&Greet. My eyes roam the room, hoping I will see a glance of the boys.

I see Mikey's spikes and I start running to him hoping Madison is with him.

"Mikey!" I shout to get his attention. Mikey turns around at the sound of my voice.

"Destany? What are you doing here?" Mikey comes up to me and gives me a small hug.

"I came to see Madison. Where is he?" I look around.

"Um I don't know. But right now is not the right time." Mikey says in a hurry.

"And why not?" I ask him suspiciously.

"ummmm." Mikey tries to stall.

"Mikey, I'm just gone to go find him my self" I turn around.

"No-" Mikey tries to stop me.

Once I turn around, I see Madison. Not just Madison, but Madison with another girl. His arms where around her waist and he kissed her cheek. I can hear fans 'awe-ing' at Madison and the girl. I couldn't stop him since he was in the middle of a interview.

I turn around to Mikey. "You knew?" I ask.

"Yeah but-" he says but I stop him. I turn around and leave the building. I start walking to the hotel I was gone to stay at. It starts to rain while I am walking making the day more worse. I can feel my mascara run down my face but I don't bother to wipe it.

I walk into my hotel, and change in to my pajamas. Once, I am done changing I lay down staring at the cieling. Tears run down my face.

Hours go by. My eyes are red and puffy from how much I cried.

"Destany! Opwn up!" I hear Madison's voice. He pounds on the door. How did he find my room?

"What do you want?!?!" I scream at him from the other side of the door.

"I am sorry, Destany! I swear it wasn't what it looks like." He says.

"Screw you, if you think I am that easy" I huff.

"Please just let me explain!" He says.

"Then explain" I say leaning against on the other side of the door.

"Management made me do it for some stupid image. If me and you went public, everyone would hate on you. I didn't want that." He says no longer shouting. "Please forgive me."

I open the door. Madison falls in, since he was leaning on the door. I laugh at him.

"Sorry" I murmur.

"It's all right. Does this mean you forgive me?" He asks.

"Madison." I sigh. "You should of told me, and you should know by now that I don't care about the hate." I tell him.

"I just wanted to protect you." He looks at his shoes.

"You can't protect me from everything." I tell him.

"I'm sorry. I should of told you from the beginning." He sits next to me. "I will brake up with her tomorrow, and I promise to tell everyone about us." He says hugging me.

"You promise?" I look into his eyes.

"I promise" he looks into my green, blue eyes.

For the rest of the night, we talked and watched movies. Well... I watched the movies. Madison just kept staring at my eyes and complementing them and how he loves to stare at them.

******

I hope you love the imagine. I am sorry it took a while. I tried to make it the best I can. Thank you so much for the votes!!!