#19 He gets jealous

Madison : Madison and you, are taking a walk at the park. As you were walking, a group of boys walk by you and start eyeing up and down. Madison sees them eyeing you, so he wraps his arm around you and pulls you closer to him. You thinks it's cute when he gets jealous.

Mikey : You both were walking on the beach. You had on a bikini, showing some skin. Some guys would eye you, but Mikey never noticed. One guy whistles at you when he walks by you. Mikey screams 'Back the hell off' and puts his hand around your waist. You think it's cute how he will tell a guy off, letting them know you are his.

Jason : You and Jason were walking in a shoe store in the mall. You were trying to reach a shoe box on a top shelf. Right when you were about to get in, Jason pulls you out of the store. You ask him why he pulled you out of there. He tells you that he saw boys looking at you when you were reaching for the box on the top shelf. You laugh and kiss him on the cheek. You thought it was cute when he got jealous.

Vinny : You and Vinny were walking to the store to get more Nutella. As you were walking a guy eyes you up and down. When Vinny sees he grabs your hand and kisses your cheek. You were suprised because he wasn't big on PDA. It made you blush on how jealous he would get.

Louis : You and Louis were walking on the boardwalk. You both were having a good time. A group of guys whistles at you when you walk by. Louis hated it. So he yelled back at them, telling them to 'Back off' and yelling words that shouldn't be repeated. ;) You had to pull him back to continue the walk you and Louis were injoying. You gave him a kiss. You thought it was funny how mad he can get when he is jealous but you also found it cute.

*****

I need more ideas. Send me some?