#15 When you find out he cheated. Part 1

Madison : You were walking on the board walk since Madison was busy with homework at home. He tells you that his mom didn't want you distracting him. While you were walking, you stopped by Iconic Studio. When you entered the studio, you saw Madison dancing with a girl. He was twirling her around like he would do with you, then he set her down and kissed her. Tears came down your face.

When, Madison looked up, his eyes went wide at the sight of you.

You ran out of the studio with tears coming down your face. Madison tried calling your name but you ignored him.

Your first instinct when you got home, you took off the hoodie that he let you and and threw away all the gifts he gave you.

Mikey : Your mom made you take cookies to your boyfriend, Mikey, house. You decided too suprise him, so you didn't tell him you were coming over.

As you knock on the door, Mikey's mom opens the door.

"Hey Mrs.Fusco. My mom made these for you and your family."

"Awe tell her thanks."

"Can I see Mikey?"

"yeah sure. I think he is up stairs with a friend..."

You walk up stairs with a smile on your face. When you open the door you see Mikey kissing the most popular girl in school.

"what the hell?!?!" you say not caring if Mrs.Fusco heard you. You ran down stairs angerly.

"Are you okay Y/N" Mrs.Fusco ask.

"I-im sorry" you make your way to the door.

"Y/N I'm sorry!" you hear Mikey's voice.

"how could you?" you whisper walking out the door.