#36 Madison Imagine

Hey my love. This is a imagine for Amara1200. Thanks for the support and the follow. I will make sure to follow you back. :) I hope you like your imagine.

********

----Amara P.O.V.----

I sat in the music room alone like every Friday. I took out the song I have been working on for the past month, and set up my laptop. I put my my music notes and lyrics on the piano stand in front of me.

I push record on my laptop and placed my fingers on the piano keys. I took a deep breath and started playing the right keys. Before I could start singing, I hear a loud bang behind me.

I quickly look behind me and see that kid Madison from my music class. He had fall over making the guitar fall. He cheeks were flushed with deep redness. I quietly laugh at his embarrassment.

"Uh hey." Madison recovers from his fall. He picks up his superman hat, and puts it back on his head.

"Hi." I give a little smile. We stand in a awkward silence. His cheeks were still red which made me smile a bit. "Not that I don't want you hear but, why are you hear?" I ask him.

He walks over to the piano seat and sits next to me. He brushes his fingers over the keys. "Truth?" He asks. I nodd at him. "I stay after school every Friday, to hear you sing. You just never noticed. I think you have a beautiful voice." He smiles and plays a couple keys. I blush hardly. How did I not notice him?

"What was that song you were going to sing?" He asks. He takes me papers off the piano stand.

"It's a song I wrote. I was gone to record it." I shrugg. Madison looks over the lyrics and smiles.

"This is amazing Amara! I love it!" He smiles widely. He puts the music sheet back on the stand and begins playing the piano notes. I caught me by suprise how good he was.

He plays the piano while I sings the lyrics. It was better than I imagined it would be. As we got done playing the song, he looks deeply into my eyes.

"I like you Amara." He slightly smiles. His face was closely close to mine. I smile back at him. He slowly puts his lips onto mine. I respond back. He smiles at the kiss.

Then I realized that I got all of this on video.

**********

Omg, this was cheesy. xD I hope you like it.

Author's Note: Only 14 imagines and preferences left! Send me ideas, while you got the chance!

Love you! :*