The Beach

(Author's Note: Holy crap, it's been a while since I updated this story. I haven't forgotten this story due to your continued support, specifically the older chapters but now I'm here. Really, I've been spending my time doing other stories in order to get more chapters or revamping my older stories so sorry for that and let's move on.)

Summer, one of the best and hottest time of the year for everyone especially students as they have almost 2 months worth of free time for their next school year. During that time, they can do whatever they want in that time span, they can hang out with their friends for an indefinite amount of time or go on a trip overseas and come back in a months time or, like most people, stay in their homes and stay there until it's school or go to the beach.

At any normal beach, it's always filled with people in their swimsuits either to impress the ladies or themselves, as most people do. There are also stores and restaurant nearby for the food, drinks, sunblocks and any other beach necessities, truly a well-maintained beach. The sand was glistening under the sunlight and the water is as clear as ever, truly a perfect day to go to the beach.

Y/N: I hate the beach.

Well, there goes that mood...

Tohru: Come on, Y/N. They're all waiting.

Y/N: Yeah, Yeah, I'm coming.

Enter our MC, Y/N as he picked up an umbrella, a cooler with food inside it and a blanket atop of the cooler as he made his way to Tohru and Kanna. He is currently wearing khaki brown shorts and water shoes along with a sleeveless white shirt topped with a Hawaiin theme open shirt with pineapples on them. He's also wearing sunglasses on top of his head to ensure the normies don't shine their perfect life on his eyes.

As Y/N caught up with Tohru and Kanna, he also looked behind him for the other people that came with him. In fact, it was they that roped him into coming here.

Y/N: Look, I know you're a powerful dragon goddess but did you really have to wear THAT?!?!?!?!

What he was referring to was Lucoa in her 'supposed' swimsuit as she was standing near and very beet red Shouta. Probably thinking in his life what happened in the life that got him here to this point.

Lucoa: Why not? Those other ones are too tight and they always snap when I try wearing them

Well damn...

Y/N: Did you bring Shouta along with you?

Lucoa: Well, how else did you I want his opinion? Oh, he's such a cutie~.

Sorry Shouta, as that made him even redder if that is even possible. After all, a ten-year-old kid watching and giving his opinion to a voluptuous woman in their undergarments may be the Kickstarter to his puberty. Damn, that's rough.

Shouta: A-A-At L-Le-Least y-you f-f-f-found a pp-piece.

Lucoa: Aww, he's stuttering. Go on ahead, Y/N. I have a few things left to do before I go in.