It's A Princess Tea Party!

Bella's P.O.V

Dr. Green walks in the room and smiles at me. "Hello, there Bella. I must say, I was very surprised when I saw your appointment in my schedule."

"What can I say, I'm full of surprises," I say, laying back on the bed and getting comfortable.

"How is little Ella?" She asked as she got everything ready for my ultrasound.

"Not so little anymore," I muse. "Five years old, can you believe that?"

"Time surely goes by fast. And Edward? How come he's not here?"

I shrug. "Actually, he doesn't know I'm pregnant. No one, really, aside from my brother. I kind of wanted to surprise him first, but I wanted to make sure everything is okay before I drop the bomb on him."

Dr. Green nods. "I see. Well, you know the routine. It's going to be a  little cold." I lift up my shirt and let her apply the gel on my belly. "So last time you were here, Dr. Shepherd estimated six weeks, right?"

"Yup," I say, glancing at the screen as Dr. Green takes several pictures and measurements. My heart starts picking up pace when I see the familiar shape of my baby, my little bean. I have to hold back the tears a bit.

"Yes, six weeks seems about right... wait..." she pauses, glancing  at the screen. She turns the screen to herself. "Oh, I see."

"What? You see what?" I ask. My heart starts picking up pace again. "Is there something wrong?"

She turns to look at me and smiles. "No, Bella. Everything is okay." She turns the screen back to me. "But the thing is, I see two babies on my screen."

Two what?!

"Y-y-you see two what?" I stammer, looking closer at the screen. "Are you sure you counted it right?"

"I'm pretty sure," she muses. She clicks a button. "Here is the heart beat of Baby A..."

Bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum...

Oh my god...

She smiles. "Oh, the baby seems really happy today. And here is Baby B."

Bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum...

"Congratulations, Bella. You're having twins."

* * *

"So, Ella, remember when you asked me when we were going to give you a brother or sister?" I ask my daughter as I give her a glass of milk and her cookies.

"Yes, when will that be?" She asks, picking up the glass of milk with both her hands and drinking her milk, leaving a little milk mustache behind.

I smile at her and wipe the milk off her upper lip. "Well, if my calculations are right and Dr. Green's calculations are right, your siblings should be here by February."

Her eyes widen. "Siblings? I only asked for one!"

I laugh. "Well, I'm sorry, but there are currently two beans in my womb."

Ella squeals. "Mommy, you having twins!"

"Yes!" I catch her when she throws herself at me. I rain her with kisses and sit her on my lap. "You excited?"

"Yes!" She cheers, throwing her arms in the air. "Are they girls or boys?"

"Well, we won't know for a while," I tell her, fixing her curly mess she calls hair. "But I need your help, Daddy doesn't know yet and we have to tell him in a very special way."