When will you come home☽

Luke hemmings-

Countless nightmeres, I was going mad. Insane even, I'm not sane without her, even the boys have been noticing and hell it was or had been three days. So many minutes past, looking at plane tickets my finger ready to press the buy button.

I just called her, two minutes ago I can't go another second without hearing her voice, of course our session ended early because we'll it's three o'clock their and seven in the morning here.

I sound like a mad man, I know I do. My blood rushing to me head as I hang it off the motel bed, can my head just pop please. Groaning I pick my head up to fast, may I add going blind for a minute.

Blinking getting my vision back, they were in the living room or whatever you'll call it, watching some film witch was loud and obnoxious.

Knowing she'll call in four hours or five didn't help my grief, maybe I should, go rob a blank or something, instead I cuddle up agents a pillow, somehow smelling the sent of caits cheep perfume.

.

.

.

Caitlin Douglas-

"Hey you reached... Shit I'm luke, yeah you reached luke Mikey did I do it right!" I laugh as I get his voice box, why won't he pick up? I know I'm latish on calling but why won't he answer!

I heard a beep singling I could talk and leave a message, "me again luke, call me back?" It's only eight am, so it should be ten over their. Finally my phone rang.

"Hey babe," he breathed heavily, I laughed "what's the matter?" I asked I listen as he explained the whole 'getting fit' thing and they had to go for a morning jog, thinking write after the'd get ice cream but they didn't.

"There so mean here cait" he whispered, I really miss him. I want to hold him again but he's doing what he loves and no matter how much I'd love for him to throw it away all for me, I couldn't let him do that.

"Do you know the count down?" I asked bitting my nails, he gulped "no, uh they said it could be a year" I froze, a year.

"Any visitors or can you come and vist?" Please say yes, "you know it's my job and I love you-"

"Cut to the chase, luke" I bark, I just wanted to know and him trying to keep me occupied is pissing me off.

"No, you can't. I can't either."