Night☽

Once they gotten back home, Lucas offered her a piggy back which she couldn't decline. He ran up the stairs with her as her giggles were heard throughout the house hold, good thing his mother took the late shift.

She knew about the date and told them she'd be out until five in the morning, so she slept in all day. He threw her on the bed, back hitting the mattress, she stop laughing once her eyes landed on Luke's.

"Come here" she whispered, he continued his journey to the bed, climbed on top of her, his legs either side of her's he dipped down catching her lips in his.

He bit down on her lip pulling on it, looking up at her with a darker shade of blue. Placing his lips on hers again, swiping his tounge over hers, hands found her way into his hair, yanking on it making him groan.

"You're so hot" he moaned, Caitlin crawled up, getting away from him resting against the headboard. Luke was worried about her, so he moved closer to her, Caity breathed through her nostrils, then sighed "I'm sorry" tears fell from her closed eyes.

-
All she thought of when he said that was Blake,was that bad? "You caught me off guard that's all" she smiled weakly. Lucas pulled her into his chest, rubbing circles on her hips "it's fine love."

"-Blake!" Caite shouted, she was now soaked head to toe. He poured his whole bottle of water on top of her, as she left to go home, she couldn't walk home in this.

"Sorry babe, guess you'll have to clean up at my place" he smiled, lifting her off the ground and on to his shoulder.

"No!" She chuckled swinging her legs, knowing he wasn't gonna budge she stoped.

They got to an old beaten up house, it made her skin crawl "promise nothing in there bites" he drooped her, making sure she could stand before letting go fully.

He took her hand, as he unlocked the door.

"I'll get you some dry clothes and we can walk you back to Luke's." He smiled.

"No that's okay,I'll call him, do you have a phone?" He pointed to the wall, it was hanging off the hook.

"What do you mean you're at his house.... Why the fuck would he spill water on you.... He does it to despise me.... He wants me to get mad probably throw a punch or two and BAM he turns into a wimp, making you fall in love!" Lucas was shouting at Caitlin, he was so pissed.

Knowing about all of the 'guy play' he knows the guy acts weak in front of the boyfriend and once the boyfriend throws a punch and then bam Instant love.

Luke turned the block she was on honking the horn. She didn't come so he brought it to himself to knock on the door. The door opened, standing caite in a t-shirt and boxers.

Those better not be his, Caitlin stood by luke.

"Goodbye Blake"

"Night caite" he went to lean down to kiss her forehead but luke pulled her away dragging her into the car.