Shouting☽

Luke was infuriated, the way Caitlin kept giggling every five seconds yeah he was attractive but caites his not Blake's. Lucas tapped his finger nails on the table.

Bored out of his mind he let his eyes wonder on to see a girl with red urban hair, her shorts rid up and her strapless shirt with flowers on it. Thank god I still had kats number.

I texted her a quickly, telling her to come over here to the booth in front of the window, she turned around with a smirk. Blake's arm pulled caite into his side kissing her head.

Kat came over swaying her hips back and forth as she made her way over, "hey Blake" how did she know his name? Kat took a seat on my lap, when she turned to smirk at me her lips were inches from mine, her minty breath hit his face when she spoke "hey".

Caite blood rushed up her arms, Blake squeezed her thigh maybe it was reassurance? Little did she know it wasn't, his hand began to roll up, she swatted it "hands" she giggled.

Caite thought luke was making her jealious, and luke thought caite was trying to make him jealous. Blake's ring tone went off picking it up Blake put it too his ear.

"Yeah mum..I'm just leaving" he hung up, kissing Caitlin's cheek "my mothers sick, rain cheek, maybe just us next time?" He stared at Caity, luke almost jump out of the both and ripped Blakes head.

"I should go too" and with that kat jumped off Luke's lap, Lucas watch as Blake grabbed a handful of her ass pulling her into him, luke was screaming for caite to turn around, only if something would actually let him speak the words.

"Really double dating" caite whisper shouts, "me! What about you? Let's exclude luke" he put his hands up already climbed out of the Table.

"Will you not walk away!" Caitlin shouted making people turn tours them as she pulled on his plaid shirt.

"You need to stop walking away when things get to much to handle" she mudered.

"And you need to stay the fuck away from Blake!" Can he stop shouting that's all caite wanted.

"Please, stop shouting" she pleaded, he nodded before bringing her into a hug. "I'm sorry"

(Ariana Granada as kat)