Brake up☽

Calum held onto his girlfriends hand who was unconscious at the moment, she should wake up at any moment her head had a huge bump on the side of her head, cals eyes blurry from the tears blocking it he never meant to hurt her, it was a mistake.

A very stupid mistake, just when she said her home or was about to finish just for a brief moment to stare at her in disbelief was taken from them both, at least the hit wasn't hard enough to put her in an a coma.

One moment the lads and girls piled in, Caitlin was worried but knew nothing really bad could come out of it, luke was devastated. Isabelle was crying and Ashton was heart broken, Mikey just couldn't believe it, didn't think it was real, the girl with the loud obnoxious laugh, who laughed at everything heard or said.

Calum didn't take his gaze off Erin, when her eyes started to flutter open he heard the slightest whimper and hiss come from her chapped lips, "Calum were am I? Where's my mum and dad?" That only made cal cry more, nothing changed her mind she wanted to go home, but didn't she love him?

"Not here yet, love" he brushed his fingers agents her cheek, Erin didn't know what was going on she smiled as she saw Ashton knee in front of her "fuck don't do that" he chuckled, "I'm fine, boo" she told him he kissed her cheek sitting back down.

They were friends for ages matter a fact she introduced the two of them "beautiful!" Everyone's gazed followed up looking at Blake "hey" Erin smiled, he brought her in a hug kissing her forehead "how's my Besty feeling?" He asked she shrugged, a death galore was shot to Calum and another one to Blake from luke.

"Hey babe" his smirk was placed on his face as he looked at Caitlin who blushed. "Don't answer, please" luke whispered in caites ear, she nodded and he kissed right bellow her ear lobe as a thank you.

"Oh darling" that's when her dad came in, Calum got off the chair as her farther took a seat, the mother sending an apologizing smile at him, her mother was so nice to everyone she knew he meant good.

A nursed stepped in, she was pretty her name tag had Paton on it, she pulled her clip board from her under arm "how you feeling Erin?" She spoke kindly "great," she exclaimed beaming a smile, "that's lovely darling, tell me what you remember" she clicked on her pen, luke squirming under caite, he hated that sound.

"The dinner uh it was not really good, I wanted to go back home and uh the jeep then I blacked out" she said, cal thought she would remember when the were placing her in the back of the ambulance how she said it wasn't his fault, "a slight of amnesia I see, you were holding on in the car ride here, you answered questions." She told Erin "do you remember that? When they asked you?" Erin shook her head, risking a glance at Calum how's head was in his hands tapping uncontrollably.

Isabelle and Ashton were the first ones too leave, because she just had to bring up the waiter again, but it wasn't just her ash brought up Michael first.

Caitlin and luke were the next mostly because Caite fell asleep in his lap and he decide to carry her to the car, he felt bad cause once the rain hit her skin she woke up instantly, Lucas almost not catching her in time.

Blake was third, giving her a kiss, on the side of her lip, couple more inchs from her lips. Michael was the last of the friends just saying his fair we'll to Erin and hugging cal, who really needed it.

"Can I have a moment, alone with her?" He asked the parents, if Erin's mom didn't drag the farther out, he would of shouted and cursed at him.

"Look er-"

"Calum, I- I think we need a brake." It wasn't a question but a demand she was tried of waiting for the next bad thing to happen, this was the wake up call.

"N-no baby I need you" a tear feel on his shirt, she couldn't be insisting a brake up, not to long ago they exchanged I love you's, didn't she love him.

Erin does, she does so much but her farther is her world and if he says Calum is a no go, maybe he is.

"A brake, all I'm asking. I'm not gonna tell you to go hook up cause cal were still together just not you knew, together." She tried to explain, "no your right, but how about we brake up? That's what's gonna happen anyway" he said flatly walking away.

"Fuck cal don't" Erin got out of bed, ripping the wire out of her arm running out of the room, grabbing her pants on the chair slipping it on over the dress they made her wear.

"Your bleeding" everyone gasp a nurse stepped in front of her view, Calum no longer seen from the distance "let me go!" Erin shouted and just like that a pain stung in her arm and she was out cold once more.

"Yeah I know belle, I messed up but you love me" ash smirks kissing her lips, she grabs the pillow behind him and start to whack him "I hate you" she shouts, he flipped her over so he's on top "nah you love me"

The knocking drove luke insane, "just get it" caite groaned rolling off luke, Liz shouting for him to get the damn door, he unlocked the door, Calum was socked head from toe, not even looking the lest cared of his presents, his blood shot eyes showing the most heart acing scene, "Erin and me broke up"