Him. Her.☽

Ashton was closest to the window belle say in the middle, his hand on her thigh, Calum sat awkwardly in the other window seat. Michael was in the front, luke in the other window seat, Caitlin in the middle and Caroline next to her.

Caite leaned her head on his shoulder as they drove to the stadium, Erin couldn't make it, Calum and her still haven't talked and it's been four months. Erin was seeing someone, jace, brown hair grey eyes.

Cal still haven't dated but went on two dates. Five seconds of summer were off the charts, the seats were already sold out. "I miss Erin, I'm sad she couldn't make it" Isabelle pouts leaning into Ashton shoulder, giving it a small kiss.

"I met her once only really, she seemed sweet" Caroline announced, Calum shifted in his seat, everyone started to talk about the performance and how it should play out to lower the awkward tension.

"I really wanted to go," Erin spoke stabbing the piece of stake, jace coughed as her farther gave her a death glare, "I have friends dad, you can't keep me away from him" jade was very aware who 'him' was sometimes she'd call him up crying saying how's he on yet another date.

"Sweet heart I know you miss your friends but you have other ones, Nicky lives close by" her mother sweetly replays "I know but I never get to hang out with her, she always on the go with neymar" her farther scoffs, he hated Brazil.

"Hunny" her mothers voice screeches, Erin rolled her eyes, getting up she walked to her room, slamming the door. The show starts in two hours and it's a thirty minute drive, a soft knock was placed on the door.

"Your going aren't you" jace askes when he opens the door, "yeah, but can you drop me off I'll call you right when it ends" she places a kiss on his cheek as they walks down the steps.

"Two minutes, two" the manager says as he comes to the back room, Calum whipped his sweaty hands on the jeans, luke kissed caites cheek, ash and belle hugged "you'll do great." She whispered.

"She sleeps alone,

My heart wants to come home

I wish I was, I wish I was

Beside you" cal doesn't know what made him look back, backstage but he was so glad he did, a smile crossed his lips as he say the girl he loves.

Erin didn't know what made her turn from Caroline's conversation but she was upset she did, coming in contact with the guy she once left.