Date☽

Caitlin got out of the black van, with the two other girls and four boys. Luke wasn't talking to Caitlin, she went shopping with Erin before the concert, getting a black strapless dress that stopped mid-thigh and had ruffles on the bottom half of the dress, she had black flats on, Erin wore a light pink dress, a skinny belt around it, with light pink heels. Isabella wore a dark blue dress, skinny straps, covered with diamonds with black heels.

The two boys with girlfriends had there arms clasped around their waste pulling them close. She looked over at luke, Michael was pulling his hand giving him a noogie "Cheer up man" Mike laughed.

Caite followed in behind them, she spotted the boys from Hot Chelle Rae, smiling widely at them. "Lady's you can stay backstage" we all nodded following in behind them.

"We're going at it tonight tonight"

"there's a party on the rooftop top of the world tonight tonight and were dancing on the edge of the Hollywood sign "

"I don't know if I'll make it but watch how good I'll fake it's all right, all right, tonight, tonight."

Caitlin watched how luke never broke contact with the door, he smiled at it. No one stood there, nothing was there.

"So you work with Blake?" Erin spoke making me tare my eyes away from the stage, I gulped and nodded.

"You know they have security cameras" she giggled, what was she getting to? "My dad owns the place.." Erin rolled her eyes obviously, caite forgot.

"I saw you kiss him, I saw you kiss Blake!" She shouted she wasn't frustrated because she laughed at the end. Everything went quiet, Caity turned around seeing luke.

"Lu-"

"Save it" and with that, he walked straight back in the black van.

Luke wanted to stay and enjoy the rest of the show, but now he wasn't feeling up to it, he was sick to his stomach.

A soft knock on his door appeared, he sniffed but called out "mom I'm not hungry!" Then sobbed in his pillow again, how could she do that, he thought her and him had something.

"Luke I just wanna talk" more tears fell as he heard the voice "no, go away!" His scream was muffled by the pillow, he couldn't say leave because now she was paying rent here.

"Please" she called through the door, Lucas let out a sigh and the door opened.

She sat on the bed not sure of what to do or say, "Blake's a really nice, "

"One hell of a lucky bastard!" Luke fired, caite wasn't up for fighting "please just let me continue... He was there for me when you know what happen, and I'm not gonna lie to you we kinda made out"

Luke wined when he heard that, making Caitlin giggle. "I shouldn't have ignored you ever time you tried to fix things, because maybe we'd be together, I'm sorry I kissed Blake." She said ending it.

Luke looked up at her "so you're with him?" It pained him to say that, she shook her head "not officially" she stood up ready to leave.

"Then go on a date with me tomorrow, please" he begged, Caitlin nodded, luke got off of the bed picking her up and swinging her around "promise you, you will not regret it" he smiled ear to ear.