Date night☽

Yesterday night was the first time in months they slept in the same bed together, both never sleeping that good in ages. Caite got ready for the date wearing skinny jeans and a crop top.

She sat hand in hand with luke as he drove the car with his other one, luke rubbed over her palms soothingly. Caitlin smiled up at him, Blake was at the back of her mind, she was happy about being with luke.

This was her first official date, she broke her promise to herself though. Not kissing before official, broke it two times. Her heart fluttered as he open the door for her.

It was a fair, she squeezed him, placing a kiss to his cheek. "I already love it" she grinned, they took off into the gates. Walking up to the booth, luke spent over fifty dollars on tickets, her eyes were glued only to one all night.

"We have one more ticket left, wanna go on the frisbee again?" He asked popping a popcorn into his mouth, "I think I'll barf again," she laughed, it was true Lucas told her to stay right there having to go to the bathroom, she ended up over the toilet.

"Then what, oh the fairest wheel!" He grabbed her hand pulling her off the bench, it's like he read her mind. They waited in line, his arm around her waste his lips kissed down on her hair.

Both, giving the ticket to the lady as they got into the booth, half way up he started shaking the booth making her hold on to the pole in the center.

"Stop it" she complained and so he did, scouting closer his hand was on top of hers, she gulped as the machine stopped. Lucas and caite were finally at the top, the clear black sky shining with fireworks. Almost as if it was a movie.

Once she turned to look at luke, he pulled her close to him smashing their lips together. Arms wrapped around his neck as he placed her into his lap, "mommy, she's gonna have a baby!" A little girls voice appeared, she giggles,

Caitlin flushed red, getting out of the booth, luke chuckled lightly as they got back into the car.

"Thank you, for bringing me here" she fiddled with her fingers as he unlocked "not a problem" he turned back to her, luke wrapped his arms around her waist moving her closer into him, walking backward with his lips on hers.

Caite arced her back as it hit the passages door, she draped her arms around his neck pulling him down to her hight "really, I appreciated it" she breathed.