Okay☽*

As they both lay there untouched, both looking straight at the celling. Caitlin felt a hand brush hers, unintentionally she thought. Of course for luke he wanted just to know she was there, he intertwined there fingers, letting out a breath.

They didn't say anything, Caitlin was smiling she couldn't help too. Luke was nothing but kind, his hand in hers felt as if they were made to be like that  when she looked at him his eyes were closed his hand dropped from hers. Scooting closer to her, she turned around moving into him, his arms went around her waist pulling her in more, and more.

Luke took a breath in smelling her sweet scented hair, he kissed her neck, Caitlin shuttered as the wet of his lips left a stain on her neck. "Caitlin," he hummed she just hummed in response not trusting her self with words.

"Your hair smells good" he mumbles in her neck making her giggle, she was trusting way to fast. Placing trust in luke was hanging by a thread and luke was cutting at it, maybe she should just let it, brake. And so it did.

"Thanks" she smiled, she shifted so she could see his face. Pushing his hair out of his face so she could get a better view of his ocean eyes. A smile found it's way to her lips.

"I think you're pretty" she spoke moving his hair to the side. It's not until luke chuckled when she realized what she said, "I would of liked handsome but that can work too, I think you're pretty also" he open his eyes focusing on her lips.

"Luke," she sighed she just didn't want to kiss wanting them to be official before anything happens. "Yeah,"he looked up at her smiling.

"Thanks for being a good friend" she turned back over getting out of his grasp. "That's what I am, a good friend" he agreed his voice distant, luke wanted more Caitlin not so much.

After the second week he hasn't got any sleep, he needed her to be gone and quickly his graduation sucked aside from his brothers being there. He yawned when the Vice President was talking he felt bad but it was her fault.

Aside from that Caitlin felt herself falling for him, luke hated her all he wants is to show affection towards her and she just can't, she hasn't felt this way before and maybe today would be the day she would tell him about her dad.

As they sat on the bed, it dipped luke looking at his phone typing someone, for his graduation present he got an iPhone. "Luk i-" he cut her off by the finger.

"One sec" he got up taking a phone call.

"I know, kat I sent that a week ago! No I'm not up for it, kat no!"

"Okay...no not really Jesus....we'll I'm tired....yeah and my brothers just got back....no...bye kat....no bye!" Luke sighed frustrated she just couldn't handle no.

Luke was up for a bit of 'fun' he was so confused with caite he's going out of his mind. He lays back down, Caitlin leans her weight on her elbow "I wanna say something, umm uh" she couldn't find the way to bring it up she was so worried everything would be wrong.

"My- my dad, he raped me, and tortured me, sometimes till I wasn't conscious. I mean he wasn't that bad of a guy you know, he was an angry drunk and drinking wasn't just the problem," her eyes wheeled up with tears as the whip and the assault took place in her memory. "That's, and that's why you found me there we'll not exactly because I didn't know where I was and how I got there. He punched me and I blocked out and then woke up there and saw you" she weeped and he took her in his embrace.

It was so warm and she was freezing from the air conditioner. "It's okay, you're okay" his warm breath fanned over her neck, goosebumps rose above the spot "you're okay," he whispers.