Holmes points to a Cafe nearby. He says, "Let's talk more over there. You look you're in need of sugar."

(Adam Assam)

(Adam Assam)

She shows him a picture of her brother in her phone. Sent it to his phone. Holmes asks many questions before they parted. Because she has to go to work.

Something in her story bothers him. But he has chosen to put it at the back of his mind right now.

If you wanted to find out about someone, stalk the social media.

Bingo!

Adam Assam's Facebook.

He is sixteen years old. There's a pic of him that looks like the same photo that his sister gave him few minutes ago.

"More refill coffee, Mr. Holmes?" asks a waitress.

"Yes, please. You look lovely as usual, Deb."

"You always flirt but never asked me out," teases her.

Holmes chuckles. He says, "I'm broke as usual, Deb."

"Nonsense. You're the famous detective of all times. How could you be penniless?"

She pours him a cup of coffee before going to serve another customer.

Holmes checks the address that Anya gave him before they parted. Using the CCTV around the neighborhood, he manages to locate Adam. He's carrying a large canvas bag when he's heading out three days ago.

A harsh argument with a street peddler before he went away. That guy might be the only witness who would remember Adam. Holmes knows he must talk to him a.s.a.p.

Checking CCTV again, Adam has gone. Going down to a subway station. He has bought a ticket from machine. There would be no witness.

Adam has gone by train.

Destination unknown.

According to Anya, he never came home again. Although her statements couldn't be trusted completely. Something about her seemed off.

Time to stalk Anya in social media. She's very active in Facebook and Twitter.

A reporter for the Sun. That would explain how she could mention facts to him in such organized matters. Because she's used to do investigation for the newspaper.

Anya.

His mind is filled with her all day long.

Holmes has gone to the subway station, looking for clues. He even talked to the street peddler before going home.

Not much clues.

Time to make a call to a friend in police force.

"Hi, Lestrade. How are you doing? No, no, don't you dare hanging up to me! Still stuck in that old case? I already figured out who's the killer."

Lestrade is yelling at him from the other end. Probably pissed as usual because Holmes solved another hard case.

Holmes adds, "No, I won't tell you anything. Yes, the usual trade. Locate this guy for me. His name is Adam Assam, 16 years old. Should be easy to track him down with his phone GPS."

The phone call ends abruptly.

Lestrade hates him with every cell in his body. Without Holmes, he couldn't solve any big case. The guy is just too lazy to use his brain. Or move his ass.

Unlike Poirot, Holmes likes to travel when he's solving a case. Well, they have different methods in doing investigation. Poirot is the only one he respected in their business fields.

Holmes nods when he sees him. Poirot lifts his hat to salute him. It seems the older detective finally leaves his lair.

Holmes gets into a train car. Time to go home again. It would be sunset soon.

A text comes in from Lestrade.

"Amesbury. Now where's my killer?"

Holmes texts him back. About the killer, the weapon he used and how he made his alibi.

Not a single word of thanks from the arrogant detective. It's their usual mutualism symbiosis.

Holmes texts Anya, "Adam is in Amesbury."

It's the closest town to Stonehenge.

(Is it a coincidence? I never believe in it. Must be a reason why he's there. Anya feared it might be a cult. Irene, are you involved in a dangerous cult?)

Anya sends him a text, "Could we go there?"

"Sure," texts him back.

Irene feels disappointed when Holmes goes straight to the room he shared with Watson. Not even a word of Hello from him. He packs his suitcase and then he leaves the apartment. Without saying any goodbye to her.

Like two perfect strangers.

It's her fault. She has refused any affection from him at all.

Irene tries to distract her mind by streaming online.

Only to find...

"Look at Holmes' new girlfriend

"Look at Holmes' new girlfriend. She's hot! I met them when they are going by train. He's one lucky guy!"

Someone has posted a picture of Holmes and a woman at train station just now.

"They are going to Salisbury. Honeymoon, maybe?" adds the same guy.

Irene growls but she quickly puts a hand to cover her mouth. She never let her wolf out. This is London. People might overhear her.

It's Holmes' business to date another woman. They aren't exactly dating.

No, he is your mate. And you gave up on him so easily. Because you're still afraid or getting hurt.

She silences her conscience.

The postcard could only meant one thing. She's been called home.

------------------------------------------------------

Please vote and comment:)

I still need someone to be Lestrade.
Someone who looks cunning and a bit lazy at the same time.

Any suggestions?