"Luke, your parents are upstairs," I try to steady my breathing.

"They are asleep," he pouts, inching his hands up my skin.

"Luke-"I grab his hands, halting their movements.

"Fine, come with me then." Luke pulls his arms away, disconnecting us and getting out of bed. I stare at him. Luke raises his eyebrows, waiting for me to follow him. I just lay there, confused. Luke chuckles, shaking his head and wrapping his arms around my waist, dragging me off of the bed. I have to cover my mouth to stop myself from yelping.

Luke takes my hand, creeping down the darkened hallway. He approaches the back door, glancing around the dark house before pulling it open, shutting it lightly behind us.

"Where are we-"

"Just follow me," Luke cuts me off.

I groan, glancing around in the darkness. Luke pulls me next to him, his fingers laced in mine, body close enough to keep me secure. We walk through some trees until we stop in what seemed like the middle of a mini woods in his backyard. Squinting into the darkness all I see is a tree trunk. What the hell, I'm not making out with him in the woods.

Before I could call him out, he turns on the flashlight on his phone, shining it on five steps leading to a little tree house. It wasn't actually that little. Luke pulled me up the steps with him, pushing open the door. He let go of my hand for a moment, walking over to the other side. A few seconds later, a lantern and a few candles were lit, illuminating the small room. There was a single bed tucked in the corner with a striped blue comforter. Two bean bag chairs laid on the floor.

"I used to come up here a lot just to think," Luke whispers, pulling me over to sit on the bed. "I wrote a few songs up here. It's a nice isolation from everyone."

I could only wonder what Luke would want to escape.

"But now my escape is you," he runs his fingers through my hair, pulling me into a deep kiss.
With each movement, he leans into me more until we fall back onto the bed. Luke hovers above me, holding himself up without breaking the kiss.

I run my hands up his shirt, tugging it off hastily. My hands trail up his back, resting on his neck as I play with the tips of his hair. Luke's hands rest on my waist, tracing circles on my hips. He breaks away from the kiss, trailing his lips down my neck until he reaches the hem of my shirt. He looks me in the eyes, fingers grazing the end of my shirt, peeling it slowly off my body. He lets out a shaky breath, taking me in. Luke plants a kiss on my collar bone, continuing his trails to my breasts. He went to unhook my bra, fumbling a few times before throwing it on the ground, his hands taking its place.

My hands trail down to his shorts, hesitating before palming him gently through the material. His eyes switch back and forth from watching my hand moving, to my gaze. He tugs his lip ring between his teeth as I pulled off his shorts, letting them join the growing pile on the floor.

That wasn't the only thing growing.

Luke's lips move against mine, in sync with his working hands. I lift my hips off the bed, meeting his. Luke moans into the kiss. I roll us over so I am straddling him. Luke's eyes widen at my sudden dominance. I lean down, sucking softly on his sweet spot, earning another moan from him. I giggle quietly at the effect I have over him. Luke's eyes flutter open, taking in my amused expression. He blushes, his dimples surfacing.

I began to rock my hips against him, feeling him grow beneath me. Luke's dimples fade away, he bit his lip, holding back his moans, eyeing me with hunger. I rest my hands on his stomach, his hands resting on the sides of my waist, guiding me.

There was only one source of friction left.

"Luke," I half whisper, half moan, pausing my movements. Luke sits up on his elbows, eyes wide, deeply embedded in my stare. We both just stare at each other for a minute. We both know what we want. Instead of breaking the silence, Luke pulls my lips roughly to his. I could taste the hunger behind his kiss.

"Are you sure you're ready?" He stops, cupping the sides of my cheeks and staring into my eyes. "Only if you are ready," he breathes, a serious look on his face. I was ready. Ready to show him that he was all I needed, all I wanted. I needed this.

"I'm ready," I nod. Luke looks at me nervously. "Do you believe me?"

He pauses, eyes trailing down my body, biting his lip. "I believe you."

With that his lips smash against mine, fingers trailing down my sides, slipping into the lace of my underwear and sliding them off. I did the same with his boxers. I paused, nervous, a bit self-conscious. Luke looks down at me, a smile playing on his puffy lips. "You have nothing to be shy about," he kisses my lips softly, trailing kisses down my body. "You are beautiful. Every inch of you."
His fingers run down my stomach, grazing over my thighs before slipping into me.

"Luke stop teasing," I moan, arching my back slightly at his touch.

"Are you ready?" He whispers, eyes finding mine. His stare speaking for him, showing me he was here for me. He loves me. I nod, my breathing picking up. Luke's eyes don't leave mine as he hovers above me, arms on each side of my waist. The softness behind his gaze mimicks the gentleness in his touch. He rubs himself against me teasingly before slowly easing himself into me. I gasp, shutting my eyes at the feeling.

"Are you okay?" He asks worriedly. I nod, the pain slipping away and being replaced with pleasure.
Luke waits a moment, brushing the hair out of my face and kissing my forehead before continuing slowly. I open my eyes to see him staring down at me. A mix of pure love and lust in his stare. A stare of promise, of completeness.

His movements pick up pace, the pain now completely gone. "More," I moan, hands tangled in his hair. Eventually his movements become sloppier, both of us finishing together.

Luke snuggles close to me, my head resting on his chest, looking up at him. We sat watching the stars through the small window. We sat in the silence of us. No words could quite express what we felt for each other in that moment.

"I hope you know I love you," Luke whispers, a smile forming, rubbing my back.

"I don't know much these days, but that is the one thing I do know," I smile up at him. Luke laughs, kissing my nose. I blush, making his dimples surface, grinning down at me.

In fact, there was a lot that I didn't know, but I would find out sooner than I expected..

Lol I feel awkward now, but I hoped you enjoyed that. You know you did, don't lie. But yeah, probably won't be doing chapters like this so often.

SORRY IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO UPDATE BETWEEN SCHOOL AND TENNIS I BARELY HAD ANYTIME THIS WEEK. But in good news I'm co-captain and my record it 5-1 right now so yay(:
Um a real update will be coming soon I PROMISE.

Don't hate me, I love you.
-Maddie