Chapter 40: Once a Bitch Always a Bitch Part 1

A/N sorry for the long wait. I'm trying to type this as fast as I can. I have a shit load of h.w to do and I'm going all over the place. School is a bitch, I have swim practice everyday, my personal life sucks write about now, I'm stressed out already and its like what the first month of school, I hate being a girl (.) One dot girls and we all know it,  oh and my grandma is really sick :'( forgive me for the late update IT IS SHORT I REPEAT ITS SHORT!!! IM GOING TO ADD MORE TO IT OKAY!! KAY

___________________

Mia's P.O.V

Pain

That's all I felt, my head is pounding, as if I was hung over. My body ache all over, and my calf hurt the most. What did I do? Run a freaking marathon. Opening my eyes, I quickly shut them. Raising my hand to block the sun, I find out, I can't move my hand or in fact I can't move anything. Opening my eyes, I look around and notice I'm in a car. Well damn, it wasn't a dream. I sigh softly and tug on the ropes. Now I can't escape this time, ugh and my calf is still hurting.

"Did you really have to shoot her!" Tony yelled out. Quickly I closed my eyes, faking that I was unconscious.

"I wouldn't have had to if you tied her up like I said!" Scar face yelled back. Slamming his fist on the wheel, causing the car to swerve for a second. Tony groaned and looked at me, or my leg, I think.

"Zach going to fucken murder us!"

"Relax, all we got to do is clean the wound and say she fell and skimmed her skin or some shit like that," Scar face grunts out. While Tony freaked out.

The gun shot, that was the last thing I heard before blacking out, and Jared's confession. He said he loves me...Jared mother freaking Burns said he loves me. Never have I ever thought that day would come. Before I could dwell on the 'I love you Mia' situation Scar face said something that caught my attention.

"We are almost there, 5 minutes until we are at the gate," he grumbled out. "Wake the bitch up."

At that, I decided to make myself known.

"I am no bitch, if you want a bitch I can show you one. Just untie me and I will fuck you up!" I growled out, struggling to sit up. Scar face looked at me through the review mirror and rolled his eyes. I narrowed my eyes at him. I'm so snitching on him. Struggling with the ropes, I try to see if I could find a loop. Wiggling my arms around and sliding my fingers around the knot. With no luck. Grunting in frustration, I flop in my seat. Not even a few minutes later, the car came to a stop.

"We are here," Scar face grunted. Turning the car off.

"Where is here exactly," I ask, as innocent as I could, of course. He turned around and gave me his toothless evil smirk.

"We are in the....north pole," he sarcastically said. Rolling my eyes at him, I go to reply his sarcastic joke with one of my own.

"Good, I need to have a word with Santa Claus and the naughty list for all of you."

"Shut up! Here comes-" Tony, starts. The door us suddenly opened, and I'm being pulled out roughly, and face the witch of the west. Now can someone just hand me a cup of water?

"Well, well if it isn't our lovely girl. Mia," Barbie sneers, spitting my name like its poison. I smirk.

"Hey look at that its the side hoe, no one wants!" I exclaim. Cher looks pissed off, she nods to guy holding me up. Literally! My feet are dangling on the ground. Which is soon touching the ground, as Scar face places me down. Cher walks up to me, with these crazy death traps shoes on her feet. I'm surprise the heel hasn't broken her neck, or at least snapped.

"Oh really, looks like your the hoe no one wants. Having daddy problems, being raped by him and his buddies. Spreading your legs for them, like the bitch you are!" She screams, smacking me across the face. Biting my lip, I hiss slightly. Her nails had dogged slightly into my sting. This bitch had no right, to even fucking say that. Turning my head towards her, I glare at her.

"Keep talking bitch, if I wasn't restrained, you'd be cowering like the bitch you are! Untie me and we will see how you end up!" I yell, thrashing in Scars arms. His grip tighten to the point it'd hurt, but the adrenaline in me, I couldn't feel it. All she did was glare at me.

"Come on, I have plans before Zach gets to her." With that she turns around and saunters towards the creepy abandon hospital building. Well it looks like it. Tony followed her, as well did scar. Like the lap dogs they're, when I get my hands on her. I'm going to make her look just as hideous, as she is inside.

We walked inside the door, big buff guys guarding the doors. They nod towards Cher, smirking at her...Eww nasty image, nasty! Looking away from them, I look up ahead, and indeed it was a hospital. Its pretty creepy, more then usual. Hospitals are the worst and best places. Worst because, a lot of people come here, finding out that they have cancer or a horrible disease, as well as death occur. It can be the best place, because you could be cured and saved. Yet the cons seem to overrule the pros.

Lights flickered in the darkness, giving you this creepy feeling, I felt like a zombie would pop out of no where. Silly I know, but understand where I'm coming from here! Its so damn quiet I could here our steps echo. If I listen closely I'm pretty sure I'd hear an evil mad scientist or doctor laugh.

To be continue

-----------------