Chapter 42: Secrets Part II

A/N I NEED YOUR HELP PLEASE READ PLEASE PLEASEEE

So I know a lot of you aren't from America, but some of you are, whether you are or you aren't I need your help. I need you to help me get something viral. It seems impossible, but quiet frankly I want to try because someone has anger me deeply. Donald fucking Trump excuse me for my language but if you don't know this man I will tell you about him. He is a prick, an ignorant little #$!@$# who doesn't deserve to be president. He has insulted and has been telling lies about Hispanics and targeting Mexicans this is what he said.

"When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

And that hurts me, because I am a Hispanic, I am Mexican and I can tell you I'm not any of that and you all know that, yes some Mexicans might be those but it isn't just Mexico! America has those people too. People who come to America are looking for hope, hope for a better life, for them and their kids and guess what the founding fathers had created this thing called the constitution in which gave people the freedom to come to America because it's the land of the free, or so I thought. So when people come to America all they want is to achieve the American dream. I as an IMMIGRANT have always wish for things to change and Obama was my hope because he gave me hope to go to college and be able to have a bright future but my hope is breaking because Donald trump is winning to become president meaning I have no hope in America because he is going to change everything, getting rid of immigrants and the help that immigrants get. I'm 16 only 16 and I feel like everything is crashing my future is no longer there because of a piece of paper. I didn't have a choice whether I was going to be born in Mexico or not, I had no control yet it's my fault. There is so much I want to say too, but I'm going to save for that later, all I'm asking is for your support guys. You guys support me so much already and supporting me with this and helping me get viral would mean the world too me, it would give me a little more hope and hope he doesn't win.

My plan is to paint a picture of the statue of liberty and la virgin de Guadalupe together as one person to symbolize unity of two countries and have a quote of it saying I AM AMERICAN and take a picture and have you guys spread it on media and hash tagging Donald Trump like that or something. I'm still working out the kinks, but if you guys have ideas too please share them with me, immigration has always been a problem, but it shouldn't because it's what has shaped the world, and humans shouldn't be illegal that shouldn't even be an option. So please help, I beg of you, it would mean the world to me. Donald Trump got to say what he wanted; I think it's time we spoke now.

Okay besides that here's my little update on myself I got my orange belt, wooo me and won 4 1st place in a tournament, don't want school to start and don't want to be a junior but yeah and guys sorry for taking so long to update I'm really just busy and I didn't mean for the last update to be so short sorryyyyyyy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mia's P.O.V

Everything seemed to stop; everything that I know seemed to shatter apart upon hearing this. I'm not Zach's daughter, my mom isn't my mom. My heart felt heavy, so many questions ran through my head. If I'm not their daughter, then who are my parents? Why hasn't anyone told me this? Where are my parents?

"What do you mean; I'm not your daughter? Who are my parents then!" I asked, yelling in the process too. I was so confused, I felt lost, this didn't seem real too me, I didn't want to believe this. Its Zach we are talking about, he could be messing with my head for the hell of it. Then again he could also be telling the truth. Then what? I can't go out looking for my parents, I'm trapped here with Zach hope of me escaping is as slim as to none. What if my parents don't even want me? They did put me up for adoption, but I have seen pictures of me in Amanda's arms. Is that even me? This is too much for me to process, has everything in my life been a lie?