Chapter 13: Remind me to never piss you off

A/N You guys are making me love wattpad even more!! with all your comments, votes, and fans :') gosh I feel famous haha!! anyway here's your update Enjoy!!!

__________________

Mia's P.O.V

"OW!!!"

I had finally caught up to the boys. They ran into the boys locker room thinking I wouldn't enter. Psh please I have seen old junk fresh junk isn't about to scare me.

Yeah don't ask I had a pretty messed up neighbor. He would run out his house naked screaming something about furry cat ambushes some days he would scream that his bathtub was sucking him in or something like that. *shudder* it was very disturbing. One time he came out his house and I was walking to school, he was naked and asked me what I thought about his package.

I was scared as hell I didn't know what to say but thank god his wife came out when she saw him her eyes widen and she start to yell which then cause her to end up chasing him around the block.

After that I would always take the long way to school.

Anyway so when I enter they were high five-ing each other saying they got away and blah. I just stood there waiting until they noticed me. When a guy came out the shower he screamed (he sounded like a girl. He did all high pitch and everything)

"WHAT IS A GIRL DOING HERE?!!" he tried hiding his junk, not that I looked down or anything but because he was also trying to hide he ended up trip-ing and hitting himself by edge of the locker.

Ouch that has to hurt. Everyone was looking at the guy some wore pain expressions others were laughing there ass off. But Jared and Connor were looking at me like deer who got caught by headlights or however the saying goes. I smirked.

"You didn't think you'd get away? Did you?"

"Uh...I-I oh um"

"IT WAS ALL JARED HE MADE ME CHANGE!!! I TOLD HIM I WOULDN'T WANT TO GO THROUGH YOUR RATH AND HE JUST WOULDN'T LET ME. HE TOUCHED ME AND PULLED MY CLOTHES OFF IT WAS HORRIBLE I DIDN'T LIKE IT BUT HE WOULDN'T STOP!! MY INNOCENCE IS GONE!! DON'T PUNISH ME SHORTY PUNISH HIM!!!" Connor yelled begging me and I do mean begging he was literally! He was on his knees holding his hands together like he was praying. 

Jared punched Connor.

"What the hell man?! Why did you sell me out for!!! And I did NOT touch you!!! You agreed more willing to change"

Connor stuck his tongue out.

"As much as this is amusing I got to get a move on I'm hungry and I would rather get this over with. Oh and Jared I'm sure you enjoyed touching Connor just as much as Connor enjoyed your touch and Connor since when were you innocent" I said with a wink and walk towards them.

Connor stood up and both slowly backed away.

"What...what are you going to do to us?" Connor asked cautiously.

I just smirked and attacked them.

I bet from the outside of the locker room it sound like girls screaming bloody murder.

Which is were we are right now. Both of them screaming in pain.

Pulling on their ears tighter I ask directions towards the lunch room.

"Shorty can you lose your hold a little OW!!- Okay woman don't got to be so abusive sheesh"

"Mimi I'm sorry!! Ow- okay look please don't OW!! WOMAN IF YOU DON'T!!!-" I cut him off with my death glare.