Chapter 23: Surprise Vacation Part I.

A/N So sorry for the long wait I have been having technical difficulties and still am but I'm trying so here's chapter 23

___________________

Mia's P.O.V

"Mia how many times are you going to show up in my office?" Nurse Maria asked.

"I don't know but this time it isn't me its my friend," I said struggling to hold Trent.

"Oh dear what happen?"

"Let's just say that there were two guys fighting over me and the ugly one was winning," I grumbled out.

Maria just nodded and took Trent from me. The freaking douche fell asleep while walking over here. Like really who does that?  

"Well Mia I'd say your friend might ended up staying here until after school so get to class."

I sighed, but nodded.

"Alright when he wakes up can you slap him for me? If he asks why tell him for sleeping on the way and making me carry him."

Maria laughed, but nodded. She quickly wrote me a note for class seeing that lunch period was over. Taking my time to walk to 6th period I look outside to see little kids playing. I stopped and looked thinking to myself how can someone make the world look like its rainbows and candy when it really isn't? The pain that goes with everything and anything. Sighing I look away and walk faster to class.

"So class you will be doing a- oh Ms. Parker nice for you to join us."

"Well it isn't nice to be here sir ,but I guess we both don't get what we want," I simply say.

"Well is there a reason why your late?"

"Maybe there's maybe there isn't," I shrug leaning on the his desk.

"Ms. Parker I don't-"

"Tolerant such ignorance blah blah blah we all heard Mr. Teacher Sir anyway here's the reason now where do I sit?" I said in a bored tone.

He looks at me with hard eyes and takes the note.

"Sit next to Mr. Burns," he simply says.

Fuck I forget he's in this class. Nope can't sit next to him or I'm going to beat him again.

"Uh no can do I don't want to catch whatever he has. I heard that he molested his dog so no I'm not sitting next to him," I state hearing half the class laugh. The teacher gapes at me.

"Ms. Parker!"

"What? Aren't you all saying that honesty is the best policy?" I ask raising an eyebrow.

"Go sit down now or I will call security!"

"If I catch something I will sue," I grumble out pushing myself off his desk and walking to were Jared is, a glare on his face.

"Someone hates me up there," I mumble to myself and plopped myself in my seat not bothering to look at Jared. I could feel his stare, but I got this shiver that he was smiling and I didn't like it. Not one bit.

"Mia I told you this wasn't over," he whispers to close for comfort. I move away from him and ignore him, but he wasn't taking any of that. He pulled our desk closer till they were touching.

"Your not escaping from me this time"

My heartbeat picked up my breathing became shallow why because I heard that line too many times and this time that shit isn't about to happen.

"Watch me," I whispered harshly but in my head I wasn't saying it to Jared.

"Teacher sir! I need to go to the bathroom!" I yelled out. Yes I forgot my teachers name, but I don't care right now.