Chapter 37: Oh Darling...

A/N Okay...so the book has like 10 chapters left, its so depressing. But, it has to happen, cause I have many more story ideas,! Anyway back to Mia and Jared.

____________________

Mia's P.O.V

Its been a week, a week that Jared had said he liked....tacos. Or rather that he liked me. To say I was shocked.... that would be a understatement. I was a fish without water. I didn't know what to say, I could've said I like tacos too...but I'm putting him in jeopardy. Zach, knows something is up between us two. I'm just digging us a bigger hole. Ugh, if only Zach wasn't in the way, better yet if he was dead. Then all my problems would be solved. He's like that one pimple, that one pimple you can't pop.

"Mia..." Jared called out, as he entered my room. True to his word, Jared has been showing me that he liked me. He would come every morning and bring me breakfast. He would tell me I was beautiful, and all these other cheesy things. I'd be lying if I said, I didn't like it. Even the littlest thing would make my heart flutter. He made me feel special. I wan to tell him, I really do. Zach is what scares me the most, maybe...maybe when everything blows over. Yeah, when Zach is gone, I will tell him.

"Uppy up, Mimi."

"Ugh, I don't want too!" I groaned, throwing my pillow over my head, and snuggling into my blankets.

"I know, but you got to get up, or we are going to be late to school," he said, during on my bed.

"You go, I will stay," I mumbled.

"And leave me in hell? Nuh, if I'm going you're going to," he huffed out.

"You can't make me!"

"Want to bet?" he challenged. Uh...do I want to? I do...but I don't either.

"I'm going to count to three," he warned.

Oh pleases, he's not going to do anything...is he?

"1..."

"Go away"

"2...."

"Ugh, stop you annoying orange!"

"....3..I warned you," he says. Huh what does he-

"Ah put me down! You green eyed monster!"

"Hey! I'm not a-ow did you just pinch my butt?!" he cried out. Yes I pinched his butt, he was manhandling me! He wouldn't put me down either.

"No..."

"I think you did.." he accused.

"Think what you-hey! Did you just slap my butt?!" I cried out, as I felt the sting from his hand.

"No..."

I narrow my eyes at his back, I didn't even realize he was walking.

"Touché Jared, touché. This will come and bit you in your butt," I threatened. He finally put me down, once we entered the kitchen. Placing me in front of him, I cross my arms and look at him.

"Oh, will it be you?" he winked at me. In my head, I gaped at him. Smirking at him, I stand on my tippy toes and bit his ear. Whispering into his ear.

"You wish.." turning around, I go and grab a bowl, some cereal and milk.

"Oh I do"

Scrunching my nose at him, I pour my milk into the bowl.