Chapter 44: Night Night Bitch

A/N Hey loves like I promised the update I think this pretty long, and I hope you enjoy!!

__________________________________________

Mia's P.O.V

I don't know how many minutes passed or maybe it's been hours and I just don't know it. Whatever the case is, Zach never returned, probably too busy with that Toronto guy. For all I cared he could forget about me and stay with the guy. It would be a blessing if he did, even if they found my bones here in twenty years, anything is better then having Zach near me. I walked around the room, hoping to find a hidden door or a boarded up window that I could escape from, but there was nothing, nada, zip. I wanted to escape, I wanted to leave this hell hole, hell if this is a nightmare I wanted to wake up from it! I couldn't think, there was nothing I could do and my nerves were starting to get to me. I took a few deep breathes to try and calm myself down, I could feel my anxiety and desperation pushing through my emotions. If I didn't escape soon, I might just loose my mind. A few more deep breaths in and out, everything is okay. I repeat to myself, it was a lie, a lie I wanted to so badly believe, why couldn't it just be true. I take three more deep breaths, but nothing helped. My fisted curled and uncurled, I could literally feel myself start to hypervalent. My hands grew shaky, no longer being able to curl my hand into a fist, I was visible shaking. My thoughts are racing through my head, but I couldn't even hear myself think, it was too much. My head pound against my skull, like a bad hang over. My eyes couldn't focus, I couldn't focus, the room was moving in circles and moving in. I need to sit down, but I couldn't I am afraid I'd throw up. I felt like I was physically drawing, yet there was no water in sight. Oh dear God, please just end my misery, I begged. I shut my eyes tightly and held my head, maybe tat could stop the dizziness. After a few minutes of breathing and shutting my eyes I felt better, not so much, but it will have to do.

I spotted the chair Zach had threw earlier and talked over to it, why I didn't know, but I grabbed its leg. The cold wood feeling nice against my clammy hands.
"Why me? Why?" I whispered to myself, gripping the leg tighter. Why? I didn't do anything to him? In fact he did everything to me! He robbed me of my childhood, he robbed me of my parents, so why am i getting punished?
"Why me?! Why!!" I yelled this time, no longer feeling my anxiety, that anxiety was now placed with anger and hatred for this man, that has trapped me in this living hole. Every second I could feel my anger and hatred overpower all my sense, if I could see red, now would be the moment I would see red. All the memories I had with Zach, all the good ones and all the bad ones rushed into my mind, like a damn being broken. Wanting these memories to stop, I throw the chair across the room. It landed right in front of the door, with a huge bang noise.
"FUCK YOU ZACK!!FUCK YOU!" I continued to yell, as I stalk towards the chair and grab it again. I bang it against the metal door screaming as loud as I could. How dare he take me from my real parents, how dare he for hurting me and Amanda, physically, mentally and emotionally. I hate him so much! I hope he burns in the deepest part of hell, too burn and rot for eternity.
I smashed the chair until it broke into half, and broke that half into half too. I kept smashing until I had no energy left. No longer feeling scared, angry or hatred, I stopped and dropped the pieces of the current to the floor. With me following suite, numbness and defeat is all I felt now. Zach the one person that protected me from all the monsters under my bed, the one that dressed up as Santa Claus, who tucked me into bed and gave me goodnight kisses. This Zach is the same Zach that might just destroy me. I just don't understand why, why did he do this? What happen to the person I once called father? Not realizing I was crying, I wiped my cheeks and eyes. Shaking my head to clear my head, I decide I dont want to know what happen, I don't want to understand. He's a monster that's all he ever was, the Zach I thought I knew wasn't ever alive, just a hoax.
I sat on the dirty floor for who knows how long, not looking at anything particular, or thinking, I was just..there. Standing up I dust my hands off on my jeans and wipe the back of my pants. Grabbing the hair tie on my right hand, I tie my long brown hair up into a pony tail. I wasn't going to go down without a fight. This is my life and I'm in charge now, Zach an go fuck himself. I glance around the room once again, more aware of my surrounding and I was thinking much clearer now. Nothing has changed besides the broken chair, I go and move he broken pieces to a dark corner of the room. That way no one would know I had got out of my handcuffs. My plan now was to escape, its live or die at this point. There might not be windows or hidden passage way out, but these fuckers did leave me in a room full of weapons. I walk to the nearest wall to my left and take my eyes over the rows of knives. There had to be about a 100 different type of knives. Some of the knives were your typical regular cooking knives, ranging from different sizes of blade, from one inch to six inches thick. He even had a kitchen axe, a shiver a shiver ran through my spine, I wonder if he ever used this on any of his victims? The thought alone scared me, I scanned the rest of the knives, all of these looked like combat knives, the only one I could recognize was the machete. I didn't know any of the other knives, but they were different shapes, some curving at the end or the entire blade was curved slightly, as if the blade was bent. My problem was all these knives were to big for me to hide anywhere on my person, not unless I want to get hurt. Scanning the row again, I notice below the kitchen knives to the far corner there are three pocket knives. I grabbed one of them and it fit perfectly in the palm of my hand. Deciding that my life was pretty much on the line, I grab the other just in case I lost one of these. Moving on to the next wall there were freaking guns! My heart pounded in delight, a slight hope of escaping rise in my chest, but as soon as it came it was gone. None of them had ammo, fucking bastards didn't load them, smart, but not smart enough.
Not finding anything useful in the next three walls, I go back to my original chair. I had completely forgotten about the table that was next to it. Peering around I found gum, cigarettes, a lighter, a playing card, some rope, handcuffs, and a newspaper. Something shinny was was reflecting off of the crappy light , it was a gold shinny looking thing. Most of the things were silver though, I moved items around trying to find this golden item. Finally lifting the newspaper, something drops and lands on the floor with a double click. Bending down I pick up what fell, a set of brass knuckles. I could most definitely use these bad boys. I grab the brass knuckles, rope, handcuffs, and lighter. I hide the lighter on my right front pocket, place the handcuffs in my bra, while also tying the rope around my torso. Deciding to keep one brass knuckles on me, I hide the other in the middle of my back.
I hear heavy footsteps upstairs, a chair sliding across the floorboard, and more heavy footsteps. Not sure where they are going, I go sit on my chair and fake still being tied up, just in case they were coming my way. And cursed my luck, the door made a huge clank noise and the door unlocked. Scar face walked in, he didn't look too happy to be down here, I feel you buddy I didn't like being here either. He approached me with slow steps, the smell of cigarettes engulfed the room and made me want to gag. I had always hated the smell of cigarettes disgusting little things. As he approaches me, I calculated my next move.
"Someone said they heard noise coming from here, some banging?" He asks, raising an eyebrow. Lifting my head, I grip the brass knuckles closer to my hand. I smiled sweetly at him.
"It must've been my beautiful singing," my voice sounding awfully sweet. He makes a grunting noise, offending me. Hey I could sing...better then a cow at least.
"Yeah right sweetheart, now your little Zachy poo has me playing baby sitter with you," he grunts out, standing right in front me annoyed. I make a face, ewww that's just gross he's nothing to me. I look at Scar and think I think he's my favorite bad guy, even though he shot me.
"Ooo yay! Now we can do our nails, hair and makeup!" I sarcastically yell. All he does is raise an eyebrow saying as if.
"Hey scar face want to do me a favor and get me off these handcuffs?" I asked him,hoping he'd walk towards me. He doesn't get easily pissed at me, I think he finds me amusing.
"What did you call me?"
"Scar face, cause you know you have a face and a scar..." I drifted off.
"Uh huh, well no can do doll face. I have strict order to not let you out of my sight."
"Aww come on! I will even talk to Santa into removing you from the naughty list if you help me out," I said, trying to bargain with a bad guy was a lot of work. All he does is chuckle and pulls out a cigarette. Aw hell no, now he's going to steal my oxygen. I have to think of something to get him to come towards me.
"Hey Scar Face, could you check this wound on my leg out. I think it's getting infected, from when Cher stabbed me," I asked him, pretending to be a little worried. I had been worried about it, but it stopped bleeding a while ago and it doesn't hurt too much, unless I make a sudden movement.
"Fucking hell, that crazy bitch. Let me have a look," he grumbles and shakes his head.Bingo bitch, once he closes to me I kick my right foot and hit him right in the balls. He whispers fuck and grabs his boys. I quickly stand up and slam my knee to his face making him fall to floor. I couldn't tell if he was unconscious or not, but I quickly attach him onto the handcuffs that were still attach to the table. I scramble away and slip through the now open door. Freedom so close, yet so far away. I close the door quietly and slide across the hall ways, we were definitely in a abandoned hospital and this is creepy ass fuck. I'm honestly expecting a zombie apocalypse to jump out of no where. I creep around the corner and peek my head to see if I was in the clear. Nope! There was laugher and two shadows coming my way, I quickly open a door as quietly as I could and hold my breath. I grip onto the brass knuckles tightly and reach for a pocket knife. I stop breathing when the two voice passed me.
"So he kicked her to curb? Just like that?" One of the guys asks.
"Yeah apparently she was becoming a needy bossy bitch, thought she owned the place. Didn't like how she takes about the other bitch and certainly didn't like it when she gave him orders. I'm surprised he didn't kill her. He put her in her place though, if you know what I mean," and with that they let out two menacing laughs. I shivered wondering what that could mean. I wait a few more minutes before I exit the supply closet. Making sure no one was around, I bolted across the hallways, trying to find an elevator or the stairs as we were on the fucking 4th floor. Nothing! It must be on the other side of the building where they were keeping me, fuck. This is just peachy real peachy. I hurry back to where I came from, when I halted and heard someone on the phone.
"Boss they found us, they have the police with them....they're five miles away...alright I will get the boys on it," the scarecrow said, not even fazed by what he was doing. There was a long pause and then a loud roar, shit I need to hide. There was no where to hide though, fuck fuck. Then I heard the words," she has escaped! Find her and bring her too me!!" Well damn, I look around the corner and see the scarecrow back is towards me. I can't fuck this up,this is my chance at freedom.
"Yes sir," he hangs up and I creep up behind him not making a noise. He places his phone in his pocket and that's when I tap his shoulder, he turns around shock written all over his face.
"Hey-" he starts, but I don't give him time to talk and brought my fist to his face knocking him cold.
"Night night bitch" I whisper. I drag his limped body to an empty room, don't need anyone seeing his body laying around. That's two big boys I've taken down, this is kinda fun, yet not at the same time. Checking my surroundings, I see there's a window, looking out of it I try and find the damn entrance, and I was right it is on the other side of the damn building. All this damn wandering around for nothing. I let a huff of air, frustrated at the damn situation. It was night time, the moon was out and so were a couple of stars lighting up the dark blue sky. It was also cold and dark outside, making goosebumps appear on my arms. Making the hospital look more creepy and making me more convinced on a zombie apocalypse. As I turn to leave I hear faint police sirens far in the distant. They were close so close. Thank god, now I just need to either make it to the entrance or hide long enough and survive this nightmare. I decide to hide out, when I left scarecrow boy, I had to hide again when I heard about twenty feet running across the floor trying to locate me. My best chance right now is this counter I'm hiding in. Not the most comfortable place, but if it means surviving then so be it. Please hurry Jared please.

__________________________

A/N There you have it like I promised. Should the next chapter be Jared's P.o.V? Comment below if you want it. And forgive me for any errors my tablet is giving me a hard time, technology gotta love it but hate it too. Also don't forget to

Comment

Vote

Fan