Chapter 4: Mimi/J.B

A/N ahhhhhh I have a horrible cold!! >.< but I still managed to write for you guys!

*sneeze* go read my ghost/fan readers

__________________________

Mia's P.O.V

Jared was currently changing the station on the radio and wouldn't settle down on one station and it was irritating me.

"WOULD YOU CHOOSE ONE FOR THE LOVE OF PURPLE ELEPHANT CHIHUAHUA CHOOSE A DAMN STATION!!!" I yelled.

He finally settled on a station that was playing one more night by maroon 5. He chuckled and from the corner of my eye I saw him look at me with amusement in his eyes.

"purple elephant chihuahua?" he asked. You could tell he had a smile on his face the way he talked.

I huffed still watching the rode ahead of me.

"yes have you never heard anyone tell you that?" I asked raising an eyebrow. He chuckled again.

"no not really your a first Mia" Jared said shaking his head.

I didn't bother to reply just said some incoherent words under my breath. But he didn't seem to get the message.

"Aww don't be like that Mimi"

We stopped at a red light and I looked at him.

"were did you get mimi from Mia?" I asked frowning.

Jared just shrugged his shoulders.

"i don't know but that's my nickname for you"

If he gets to call me something then so do I but what? Jar, Little J (don't think he's small though....) Shaking my head from that thought. When it clicked, I smiled evilly, oh I'm cruel.

"alright if you get to give me a nickname so do I. Quick question though you like Justin Bieber?"

He looked at me like I had just lost my mind.

"if you are talking about the bieber tooth guy who sounds like a girl when he sings then wait let me put this lightly HELL TO THE MOTHER F'IN NOO!!"

I nod my head and turn back to the light which has now turn green.

"aw man! your not one of those crazy girls who are obsessed with that....thing" he asked looking scared.

"Nope its Channing Tatum ALL the way baby" I said. I heard him groan mmm not Tatum fan I see.

"wait then why did you ask?"

"oh no reason J.B" I said smirking.

I could see his eyes widen. Wonder how I got that nickname? Simple his name is Jared Burns well there's a J and a B put them together and you get a J.B.

"no one has ever called me that!! and I was hoping no would" he mumbled the last part.

"what's that J.B?" I said in a innocent voice.

He glared at me.

"you CAN'T call me that" he said full on serious.

"if I can't call you that then you can't call me mimi simple as that" I said stubbornly. This is either a win-win situation or a no win.

"I don't like how you play"

"get over yourself dude" I said rolling my eyes at the boy.

"no one ever calls me anything BUT sexy, hot stuff, Greek god-hey!! you used the word DUDE!!" he said all of sudden.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"so?..." I said dumbfounded.

"all the girls I know hate, me and the guys calling them dudes as they would all say" he coughed and in his highest voice he tried to sound like a girl.

"I am NOT a dude like oh my god don't ever call me that again do I look like a dude? OH MY GOD I look like a dude that's why you called me a dude!!" I looked at him shock and then burst out laughing and soon enough he was laughing along with me.

Thank god there were no cars in the road at the moment otherwise we would've crashed. After a minute I started to sober up and looked up seeing we were in our block.

"oh god that was funny is that seriously what they say?" I asked.

"yeah sometimes they cry or try to slap us but then they cry cause they broke a nail" he said rolling his eyes.

I shook my head wow that's sad. Pulling up to the garage I get out the car as J.B does the same. Funny how it took longer going there then

coming back.

"well here we are might as well grab some boxes and get this over with" I said grabbing some boxes that were up on the shelf that was in the garage. J.B did the same then we staked off towards the house.

"what exactly are we suppose to bring?" J.B asked.

What are we suppose to bring? I shrugged my shoulder. Then and idea struck my head.

Man I'm on a roll today with all these ideas.

"why don't we make this a little...fun?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"I'm listening" he said looking at me.

"alright we each get an even amount of boxes and we try and fill up with things you know like a race. BUT we can't break anything. Whoever finishes first wins." I said. He nodded his head.

"okay what does the winner get?" he asked.

"umm.... the loser has to cook them dinner?" I said but sound more of a question. He nodded in approval.

"alright let's do this!!" I exclaim.

We each got 4 boxes and were standing at the entrance of the living room.

"Alright ready .......set........turtles!!!" I said. Watching Jared run in but stop. I burst out laughing he just glared at me.

"okay okay!! for real this time

READY.........SET.....GO!!!............"

I'm so winning this.

____________________

A/N and there you have it!! chapter 4

quick question do you guys want Jared's P.O.V???? COMMENT BELOW PLZ :)

Not much to say today so yeah...

COMMENT

VOTE

FANNNNNN

LOVE~ LETY