Qin Yan paused and then glanced at the man emitting such a powerful aura. In the end he didn’t say much. “I understand.”

Bai YueSheng left out a sigh of relief. This was about all he could do.

Compared to Jiang Ming’s innocence, of course his life was more important.

And this Qin Yan looked like a pretty good person. He probably would take advantage of him… ba?

Bai YueSheng’s heart was beating frantically. After resolving everything he looked at Gong Yi and without reservation, gave him a big hug. “I really didn’t think I would meet you again!”

The man’s face didn’t change and only his eyelids moved a little. His low and slightly metallic voice was similar to his expression, there was a icy, glass-like coldness. “You’ve been living well.”

Bai YueSheng’s back tensed. He hurried to press his face into the man’s chest and said in a muffled voice, “It’s been okay… after all, it’s much safer here in this world.”

Gong Yi raised his hand and placed his warm palm on the back of his head and rubbed it. “It really is much safer.”

Bai YueSheng raised his head and eyes were filled with admiration and respect. “Did you come here to find me?”

Gong Yi paused and didn’t answer his question.

Bai YueSheng’s heart was very tense. He feared this guy… feared him a lot.

Gong Yi’s hand moved down until it was wrapped around his waist. He turned his head and said, “Let’s go to a safe place to talk.”

Bai YueSheng hurried to agree. “Okay, let’s go to…” my homeHe didn’t say these two words but instead changed it to, “A hotel?”

Gong Yi glanced at him. “Let’s go to a coffee shop.”

Bai YueSheng said, “Okay.”

Bai YueSheng calculated how far the nearest coffee shop was and after thinking for a while found that it was a little bit far to walk…

Gong Yi discovered it and said, “You don’t have a car?”

Bai YueSheng said honestly. “No.”

Gong Yi frowned and then used his hand to.. take out a car.

It really was just taking it out…. He reached out his hand a car landed in front of them. As for where it came from… Bai YueSheng didn’t want to investigate.

The car door opened and Gong Yi picked him up to put him inside. Then he actually helped him put on his seat belt.

Bai YueSheng found breathing a bit difficult. “I can do it myself.”

Gong Yi paused and then straightened his back slightly and kissed him on the lips. “It’s fine.”

Bai YueSheng knew why he was doing this. In the post apocalyptic world, Bai YueSheng had a special ability. After using it he would be paralyzed for a few days. Gong Yi had always treated and spoiled him like a child and was used to taking care of him.

The car began to move. Bai YueSheng gave directions. Underneath the surface he had very mixed feelings.

The post apocalyptic world was the ninth world he travelled to. It was also the one with most difficult mission. Because after he accepted this mission all his powers were sealed and he completely turned into an average person. No… more accurately, it should be a someone that was even weaker than the average person.

In contrast this world was extremely chaotic and frightening. A unknown virus had turned humans into an extremely aggressive type of zombie without consciousness. The entire order and society had collapsed. Even animals and plants were affected by this virus, turning into aggressive mutated monsters.

In this kind of environment, the surviving humans were weak and vulnerable. Either they were affected by the virus, becoming a zombie, or they were huddled in some government facility, living each day with fear for their lives.

That was until the superhumans appeared.

{T/N: Chinese literally said “people with abilities”, but I think that sounds awkward so I used superhumans.}

No one knew where their powers came from, just like no one knew where the zombie virus came from. It was unknown why some people came to possess these kind of super abilities.

But this didn’t mean that humans could destroy the zombies and re-establish order.

It was the exact opposite. Superhumans detested humans. When the species becomes divided then of course the weak race will become the loser.

Bai YueSheng’s existence in this world was even weaker than the average person. Don’t even talk about completing the mission, even staying alive is a problem.

The scariest thing was that if he was infected the virus he wouldn’t die, but instead would become a brainless corpse, passing his time aimlessly in this world.

So he couldn’t use death to give up the mission.

Then, how was he supposed to keep living?

Bai YueSheng could only rely on his brains and his perception, escaping from the clutches of death each time. Because of his eidetic memory and his powerful analytical skills, he was found by the superhumans organisation and taken back to their headquarters.

After that Bai YueSheng met Gong Yi for the first time.

This powerful man whom he very much respected.

After he finished reminiscing, Gong Yi had already stopped the car. His hands still rested on the steering wheel and he asked suddenly, “Husband, boyfriend, fiancee, brother… what is that all about?”