Chapter 53

Bai YueSheng blinked his eyes, feeling dazed.

If there was no one else here, he was willing to play along with little angel Lance, however…

“This ah…”

Qiu ChangFeng didn’t wait for Bai YueSheng to finish. He laughed coldly. “You’re the last one? If you’re really the last, then why did he leave you?”

This also made a lot of sense. If Bai YueSheng really wanted to stop with Lance, then he shouldn’t have died again.

In one sentence he refuted it. After all Qiu ChangFeng had experience fighting with Lance.

Lance smiled lightly. “It was just a misunderstanding. Ah Sheng thought I would hurt him, that’s why he left… and also…” Lance looked at Qiu ChengFeng and said in an interrogating tone. “Someone like you whose made so many terrible mistakes, what right do you have to say this?”

Bai YueSheng’s heart thumped. Lance was too sensitive!

He had never told him what Qiu ChangFeng had done. But just based on their short few interactions together, as well as Bai YueSheng’s attitude towards Qiu ChangFeng, and also thinking about the order of the worlds, Lance had already guessed this much!

Or perhaps he was only testing for the truth. But his testing method was extremely accurate!

Qiu ChangFeng’s face changed and showed a guilty conscience.

At this time Neil who had been thus far silent suddenly spoke. He stared at Qiu ChangFeng. “What did you do?”

Qiu ChangFeng’s eyes were dangerous. His thin lips were pressed together and he said in a dark tone, “It has nothing to do with you lot.”

Neil was born with a mesmerizing looks capable of killing people, but when he was angry he could be very dangerous. “Ah Sheng and the upgraded human got married, but after going through your world, he directly rejected the possibility of romance. If it wasn’t because you did something wrong, then why would he change so drastically?”

{T/N: “Upgraded” human – remember that Jeremy was built as some kind of killing machine. I’m assuming he’s some kind of bioengineered human but can’t remember if it wasn’t mentioned specifically.}

Qiu ChangFeng gave a mocking laugh. “Oh, so it turns out you and Ah Sheng have never been in a romance. Since it’s like that, then what right do you have to be here?”

Oh God… this ability to grasp the critical point…. Bai YueSheng really wanted to kneel down to them.

The Jeremy who had been silent previously finally spoke. “The marriage between Ah Sheng and I has not ended.”

All three people turned around to look at Jeremy.

Jeremy slowly walked towards Bai YueSheng and wrapped his arm around his waist, pulling him into his arms. He said lowly, “Ah Sheng’s vow to me was: For all my lifetimes, I won’t ever leave you.”

The meaning of these words was very heavy.

Bai YueSheng had indeed said this before, however…. this was a typical cliched wedding vow, all he did was memorize it….

一波Exes來找我。該怎麼辦?!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara