C H A P T E R T H I R T Y-S E V E N

Start from the beginning

"Look at them," Abby said smiling while looking at Joshua.

"Madam," one of the maids said while placing a cocktail drink beside Abby and a fresh cup of coconut water next to me.

"Thank you," I said and she gives me a light smile before leaving.

I turned my focus back to the guys in the pool and saw Xavier pulling off his shirt, now standing only in his shorts. Damn, he looks hot.

He turned around and our eyes met again. Smirking at me, he sends a wink before diving into the pool.

"Yo' he really likes you" Abby chuckled, turning to me and I stayed quiet while sipping on my coconut water.

Like? Does Xavier like me?

"Okay, that was a lot of sitting down. Let's go swimming now!" She said happily and I sigh.

"Do I really have to go?"

"Yes, gurl! It's gonna be fun. Come on" she said and I got up and looked at her. She was already taking off her clothes so turning around, I placed my coconut water down and began to take off my clothes.

When I was done, I cover my body with my hands feeling a little self-conscious."Why are you hiding your body for? You look great in that and I'm one hundred percent sure Xavier is gonna drool over that body" Abby said to me and I give her a light smile before slowly removing my hands.

"Come on," she said and we walked to the pool. "Look, uncle! There is aunty!" Caleb said to Xavier and he suddenly turned around.

I slowly placed my hands to cover my body again and avoided his eyes even though I could feel his eyes on my body. " Perfezionare" I heard him mumble again. (Translation: perfect)

He keeps speaking Italian around me when he knows I don't understand a thing he's saying.

"Aunty come join us!" Caleb said to me and I turned my head to him but I shook my head no. I don't feel like swimming.

He gives me a sad look and came out of the pool before walking towards me."Aunty...I heard uncle say you look hot but don't tell him I said that. It's a secret" Caleb whispered in my ears and I turned to look at Xavier and found that he was already looking at me.

"Okay, I'll keep it a secret" I whispered back to Caleb and he showed me his pinky finger.

"Pinky promise?"

"Pinky promise" I replied while wrapping my pinky finger around his. We pulled away and he was off playing in the pool while I just stood there.

Abby and Joshua were having their little love moments and Caleb was playing at his own corner, however, Xavier was standing on the other side in the pool looking at me.

Okay, this feels uncomfortable.

I slowly covered my body with my hands again and looked at Caleb who was playing all by himself. 'Maybe I should go and play with him.' I thought but before I could even move, I saw Xavier swimming towards me and I suddenly began to feel nervous. And before you knew it, he was out of the pool and was standing next to me.

"You don't have to feel self-conscious around me Emily. You're literally the first girl I've ever seen with such a perfect body that came naturally without any plastic surgery. You should feel happy about your body. You perfect Emily. You're perfect in my eyes" he said while removing my hands from my body and snaking his hands around my waist.

Okay, that's was nice for him to say.

I actually felt better now. Sending him a smile, I thanked him for saying that and looked at him. I've always struggled with being self-conscious as a teen growing up.

[Flash back]

"Eww...you're not going anywhere with us like that," my mom said to me and I looked to the floor silently while the all insulted me.

We were going to one of dad's friend's party and I was wearing a red dress. I didn't see anything wrong with what I was wearing but my parents and step-sister said it was trash. They were body-shaming me.

"Don't you have anything better to wear? Something like what Vanessa is wearing. You look too fat in that!" My dad said to me and I quietly nodded my head before going to change not before seeing Vanessa smirking at me.

That's when I've started to become self-conscious.

[End of flash back]

"You're beautiful in every way Emily, so I don't want to see you hiding from me again, got it?" He asked and I nodded. "Got it"

"Good. Now let's see if you can swim" he smirk at me and I was suddenly scooped into his arms and thrown into the pool.

I yelp out and my body began to go underwater before I swim back up to the surface and took all the air I could have. "So you can swim," he Said and I send a glare to him.

"You're gonna pay for this!" I said to him and swam out of the pool before running to him and tried to push him inside but failed because he was very strong and unmovable.

"Nice try," he said and was about to push me into the pool but I grabbed onto him quickly so when he pushed me, I pulled him with me and we both fell inside.

"Got ya'!" I laughed as we both swam back up to the water surface.

"I'll get you next time gattino" he whispered in my ears and I shudder.

"We'll see, "I said before splashing water at him. "Take that!" I laughed and he whipped the water away from his face before swimming towards me.

I took off swimming trying to not get caught by him but it's was hard because damn he can swim! Was he some professional swimmer or something because he caught me in no time.

"Caught ya" he said and wrapped hod hands around my waist and I yelp out. Then my ass was suddenly smacked and I turned to face Xavier who was smirking at me while biting his lips. "Now try and catch me," he said and swan off.

I glared at him and swim off to catch him but as I said it was very hard to because he can swim very fast.

I was enjoying my day thus far...

...

Okay, this is another chapter.

I'm so happy that you guys commented on my last chapter and only ask for you guys to vote and comment again. I really encourage me to write more.

Thanks for your support :)

Okay, here a question: What do you guys think of Xavier's and Emily's little playful moment?

That's all for now.

Goodbye~