||Chaos||

*ariana*

It was early, I had just woken up because of the sun through the shades.

"I'm going to the store, I want ice cream." I nudged Hayes bit he didn't budge.

Guess I'll just be gone when he wakes up. I shrugged and threw on an oversized sweatshirt and come leggings and my favorite white converse and was out the door.

The drive to the store was boring and it was too early for me to function, all I knew is that I needed ice cream. When I parked at the store I noticed a bunch of camera men surrounding someone.

"Is that Ariana Lockheart!?" One of the men yelled.

Oh you've gotta be kidding me.

Paparazzi, really? I've went this long without dealing with them and now they decide to pop up and say hi?

I mentally cursed to myself as I pushed the car door open, instantly being surrounded by a few men and their cameras.

"Is it true you're pregnant with Hayes Grier's baby!? Are you getting fired from directing Top Grier!? Is it true Nash is cheating on your best friend with you!?" The last question struck a cord.

I turned on my heels to set the record straight.

"Alright listen up, yes, I'm almost three months pregnant, no I'm not getting fired, and NO! Nash is not cheating on Mia with ME!" I yelled as the camera flashes clicked.

"Now go the hell away!" I yelled. I turned and noticed Nash was in the grocery store, that must have been who they were following first. I walked in and the paparazzi stayed outside.

I wandered the aisles and finally found the ice cream I wanted; moose tracks. I also grabbed some yogurt, I'm craving the oddest things this morning.

"Ari?" I heard Nash's voice from around the corner and turned. There was an aisle between us.

"Stay on that side of the aisle and act like you're looking for something." He said and I gave him a strange look and pretended to look at some potato chips.

"They think I'm sleeping with you." He stated and I sighed.

"Since when did the Grier's have paparazzi?" I chuckled a little bit, I could feel Nash's stare through the wall of chips.

"Listen just go check out and I'll wait a little before leaving." Nash instructed.

"You're taking this all too seriously, just check out with me and let's go home." I told him.

"Ariana." He said strictly and I rolled my eyes.

"Fine, okay, see ya at the house." I quickly grabbed some potato chips because they looked good after staring at them.

I checked out and grabbed my bag of goodies and prepared myself for the walk back to the car.

"Did Nash tell you to meet him here!? I saw you two talking!" The man yelled in my face.

"See this?!" I held up my middle finger.

"Fuck you guys! Seriously!" I yelled and grabbed the guys camera and threw it to the ground. I started up my Jeep and sped out of there before they could follow me back to Hayes'

When I got home everyone else was awake, I pushed the front door open and Hayes ran over to me.

"Where have you been? Why didn't you answer your phone? What's this?" He asked, pointing to the bag.

"The store, I must have forgotten my phone and it's ice cream, pickles, chips, nutella and cheese." Liz laughed and Hayes gave me an 'ew' face.

"Let me show you something." Elizabeth said and motioned for me to hand her the grocery bag full of random items I was craving.

"Try this." She opened the pickles and then covered it with nutella. I tried it and it was not what I was expecting.

"Oh my gosh." I said and Hayes fake threw up, meaning he thought it was disgusting.

"Come on just try it." I tried getting Hayes to try it and he just ran away from me.

"When I was pregnant with Skylynn I was having super similar cravings." Liz told me and I smiled while sipping another pickle into some nutella.

Our conversation was interrupted by Mia and Nash entering the front door.

"Well hello." I said blandly and then chomped on my pickle rather loudly.

"Wherever you been?" I asked them and wiggles my brows.

"So Nash calls me freaking out that his car won't start and that the paparazzi is surrounding him so I go up there to try and start it and the guys with their stupid cameras literally push me to the ground so this happened-" she paused to show me her scrapped up knee and elbow.

"So Nash decides its a good idea to just start punching them in the face so we got in my car and sped out of there, leaving his car there." She finished with frustration and threw herself into the couch. Hayes must have heard the commotion because he came down the stairs and stood behind me, hugging me and resting his hands on my belly.

"So lets go get it." I told Mia and her eyes widened.

"They're furious." She told me and I shrugged.

"You said Nash punched some of them in the face so they're probably all gone." I explained to her and Nash cut in.

"Me and Cam can just go get it later, it's fine. Uh, thanks for the ride Mia." Nash said awkwardly and quickly ran up the stairs to his room.

"Probably going to y'all to his stupid online girlfriend instead of making things right with me." Mia pouted and I went to sit next to her.

"We just need to make him realize that she's not the one for him, you are." I told her and she grabbed my hand.

~a little while later~

I let the water from the shower hit my back and closed my eyes. I slipped into a relaxed state and didn't even hear the door open.

"Hayes?" I asked and I heard the door close.

"I just don't get him! I tried talking to him but he just gets all clammy and awkward and it just makes it worse!" Mia ranted and I sighed.

"Tell him to come here." I said to her.

"You want Nash to come in here while you're in the shower?" She asked awkwardly.

"Mia! My ankles are swollen and my feet hurt and when I get out of the shower I'm going to bed so yes! Tell that dumb ass, stupid blue eyed Grier to get his ass in here before I break every piece of technology he owns!" I yelled as I rinsed the shampoo out of my hair.

A few minutes later the duo returned.

"Nash." I said.

"Yeah?" He asked quietly.

"What the hell is wrong with you? What can an online girlfriend do for you!? My Mia is amazing and if your pathetic ass can't remove his head from wherever it is and see that then we're leaving!" I yelled at him and moved the shower curtain just enough so I could peak at him.

"Now go!" I yelled and rid my hair of the conditioner that I put in.

I heard the door shut and shut the shower off, I rapped myself in a towel and quickly dried my hair.

After I was done in the bathroom I threw on some shorts and one of Hayes' t shirts and laid down. I heard a soft knock on the door and I told them to come in. It was Nash.

"Ari? Will you help me get her back?" I asked me nicely, his voice has been so soft ever since he lost Mia.

"Of course I will, just stop being stupid." I told him, I want my best friend happy but I'm worried she'll never be able to trust him like she used to.

"Now go get some sleep." I instructed and he close the door.

I sat my phone on the nightstand and drifted to sleep myself.