||June Bug||

two months pregnant

*ariana*

Mia and I are sitting in the couch stress eating while watching Shameless. The guys decided to take go pros and go to Skyzone so me and my bestie could have a girls day.

"Let's do something while they're gone." Mia said to me and I nodded.

"Sure, why not?" I shrugged and we both looked on our phones for something fun to do in the area.

"Horse back riding?" I asked, she shook her head no.

"Water park?" She asked, I shook my head no.

"Wanna make a triple chocolate cake?" I asked, my pregnancy cravings are kicking in.

"Who actually wants chocolate cake? You or the baby?" She asked and I laughed while shrugging my shoulders and pulling up the perfect recipe.

"Let's make muffins too while we're at it." She suggested and we began cooking.

~a little while later~

Hayes, Tez, Nash, and Cam came through the front door and I smiled.

"We're baking." I smiled and wiggles my eyebrows.

"And I hope you got good footage 'cause I've got lots of editing to do tonight for the show!" I said excitedly and he handed me his go pro.

"It's good to see you honey." Hayes said to me and kissed my cheek.

"And you too." He finished whole rubbing my belly. After a while of contemplating I decided I should just be excited about having a baby, I'm going to be a good mom.

Nash and Mia looked at each other awkwardly, Mia and I found out that he's been talking to a mystery girl online and now they don't know what to do, it's been like this for two weeks.

"Nash could you do me a favor? Call Liz and figure out what time they'll be home?" I asked to break the tension in the room.

"Yeah." He said sternly and walked upstairs.

"Why do you wanna know when my mom will be home?" Asked Hayes curiously, he sat up on the counter and smiled at me.

"Well my mom is going out of town next week for a whole week and I just thought that Liz and my mom should go do something fun." I explained as I took the muffins out of the oven and sat them on a cooking rack.

"She'd like that." Hayes agreed and I nodded.

"Alright ladies when you're done in here wanna join us at the lake?" Tez asked as I noticed Cam was eating one of the muffins we just made.

"Good?" I asked. He gave me a thumbs up and then I looked back at Tez.

"Yeah, sounds good, wanna grab my riding stuff for me?" I asked Hayes and he furrow his brows.

"Uh, you're definitely not riding, you and Mia are getting good shots for us." I took a breath, baffled at what he just said.

"I can't ride?" I questioned.

"Ari, you're pregnant, we can't risk something happening." He explained. As much as I understand where he was coming from I was still mad. It's not like I'm not already a careful rider, I don't hit jumps or anything, I ride for fun.

"Whatever." I scoffed and I put his head down and left the house to go get ready.

~at the track~

"Line up!" Nash yelled as Hayes quickly made his way to race his brother. I decided this would be good footage and got in position.

The boys took off and of course it went back and forth between Nash and Hayes.

"Nash is in first!" Tez yelled.

"Now Hayes is in first!" Cam announced.

"Wait! Not Nash is back ahead!" Tez added and I laughed while Mia stared at Nash.

"Don't you just wish you could shoot lasers out of your eyes?" I asked her with a bit of humor.

"Yes." She said blandly and I sighed while looking back at the guys. As much as I want to be there for Mia I had to do my job, which was being the director for Hayes' show.

But lately I'm not really sure if that's what I want anymore.

__________________________
Okay guys!!!

Question; should ariana keep directing the show or should they hire someone else? do you want me to focus more on the baby or focus more on the show and directing?

I know I've strayed a bit from the whole top grier concept but to be honest, it's a hard concept to write but I still love it!

The story is up to you guys so please comment and thank you so much for the reads!❤️