||There's been an accident||

* Ariana *
< Two weeks later >

It's been two weeks since I've seen Hayes and the rest of the guys. This Max guy has been directing all the episodes and I must admit, he's really good at editing. The fans always comment and ask when I'm coming back, no one has told them that I'm not.

"Breakfast!" My mother yelled and I quickly threw my hair up and ran down the stairs.

"Mia will be over at noon, our flight is tomorrow." I told her. I also told her about the plans to go back to North Carolina for a week.

My mom nodded and sat down across from me.

"Listen, your father and I don't think it's a good idea for you to be going back and forth. Maybe you can go next summer." My mind was racing, what's the deal?

"You were fine with Mia and I's plan when we explained it. How come you're changing your mind?" I dropped my fork. I was no longer hungry.

"I'm here!" Mia yelled from the front door and she entered the kitchen.

"Momma bear said we can go!" She cheered as she wheeled her suit case into the room.

"Don't bother, we aren't going." I said with an attitude and marched up to my room.

I plopped down on my bed and checked my phone, one missed call from Elizabeth, Hayes' Mom.
I called her back and she answered right away.

"Hi, Ariana, sweetie, I have some news." She said quietly and calmly.

"What's going on?" I asked her and she sighed.

"There's been an accident." She continued without saying what happened.

"Continue." I demanded.

"Hayes was in a dirt bike crash, a broken leg, broken rib, three bruised ribs and his shoulder is all messed up." I pushed some loose strands of blonde out of my face and rushed down the stairs.

"Mia!" I yelled half way down and she rushed up the stairs. I saw my mom had left for work and prayed.

"He's asking for you, could you get here as soon as you can?" Liz asked and I nodded.

"Of course, we have a fight for tomorrow at noon. We can push it sooner." We said quick goodbyes and I hung up the phone.

"We're leaving tonight, get us a flight." Mias eyes widened and I handed her my laptop.

"But your mom-"

"Hayes was in a dirt bike crash and I'll be damned if she stops me from going." I told her and quickly packed a bunch of clothes. Since I'm extremely lazy I never fully unpacked my clothes from last time so that came in handy.

"There's a flight for 4 am, how's that sound?" She asked and I nodded.

"Perfect." I told her and she brought her stuff upstairs so it looked like we weren't going.

"Let's calm ourselves down, okay?" Mia assured me by sitting next to me and opening Netflix on my laptop.

* Midnight *

"I'm home!" My mom yelled from downstairs.

"Okay!" I yelled down the stairs and Mia and I quickly threw on sweaters so it made us look like we were going to bed. We hid my suitcase in the closet and put Mias in the bathroom.

My mom knocked on the door softly and then opened it.

"Goodnight girls." She said.