||Tuesday-Heading Home Early||

*Ariana*

Since finding out the news the Grier boys have been eager to go home early so they can "plan" how to tell Liz and Johnnie, I think a simple "hey im pregnant" would work but apparently not.

"So when we get home I'm gonna take Skylynn to the zoo, I just got off the phone with Liz." I said to them and smiled a little.

"After we announce the news." Hayes grinned at me and I nodded my head.

Yes of course, the news that I'm not excited to share because I'm eighteen! And everyone thinks I'm a whore all because I slept with my boyfriend.

Although the Grier's and the Lockhearts are very loving and supportive people I think they will still be disappointed in me. My mother will say something about how great of a mother I will be despite my age and Liz will just hug me and say how proud of me she is and how happy she is for her son.

"Everyone packed?" Hayes asked as he grabbed his bag, I grabbed my suitcase and followed them all out of the suite and we headed to the airport. Since the cruise isn't scheduled to leave until Thursday we booked tickets to leave this afternoon so we could be home in about 5 hours.

~~at the airport~~

"I'm nervous." I said to the vlog camera. I vlog to cover up the fact that I would talk to myself even if the camera wasn't there.

"I'm excited!" Hayes said a little too loudly, we got a couple strange stares from people but nothing too crazy. Mia was out like a light right when her head hit Nash's arm. They're cute, I'm happy she found someone.

"I honestly think the first person we should tell is Tez since he hasn't seen your Instagram post yet." I told Hayes and he nodded in agreement.

"Then after we do all that we should go riding." Hayes had a cheeky grin on his face and I laughed. He is such a Grier.

"Sounds good to me baby." He replies and I handed him the camera.

~~Skip the plane & Taxi ride cause that's boring~~

Once we arrived home I noticed all the lights were off in Hayes' house.

"Where is everyone?" I asked anyone who would reply with useful information.

"Probably out and about, come on, let's go unpack." I pulled my suitcase onto the porch and Hayes offered to carry it into the house which I happily agreed to. My body pushed the front door open and I flipped the light switch.

"Surprise!!!" I heard screams and balloons flew up into the air and confetti was now flying towards me.

I almost pissed myself.

"Oh my gosh!" I said with a huge smile on my face.

Hayes, Nash, and Mia must have planned this without me knowing.

"This party is to celebrate not only the bun in the oven but the amazing, talented girl we call Ariana! Thank you for everything you've done and will continue to do for the Grier family!" Elizabeth yelled and hugged me, this is one of the sweetest things anyone has ever done for me and I couldn't help but tear up. I love this family with everything I have and I'm not stopping anytime soon.

"Thank you!" I said to her and turned to Hayes.

"I love you." I gave him a kiss and then walked over to Skylnn, who was digging into the cake.

"Want some?" She asked and I nodded my head, her tiny fingers attempted to cut out a piece of cake with a plastic fork. After digging around for a second she finally got a good enough piece on my plate that we were both satisfied with.

"Thank you sweetie." I said and kissed her forehead, I guess she's cake girl for the night.

After that everyone sat and talked, the girls were talking baby names while the guys were talking dirt bikes, I was in both conversations. Soon Hayes decided it was time to go riding and I agreed and went to grab my camera equipment.

While walking up the stairs I heard talking, it was Nash.

"You have to stop calling me...yes I know I still love you but I just can't, I'm happier now...please leave me alone, bye." I quickly hid in the bathroom as he walked by.

Who the hell was he talking to?

Knowing the truth would come out asap I decided to hurry and grab my camera and the gopros, along with my riding gear. After walking down the stairs I handed it all to Hayes and told him to go set everything up where he was going to be riding and that I had to talk to Mia.

"Mia, come here." I said quietly and she followed me to the downstairs bathroom.

"Yeah?" She asked, a concerned look on her face.

"Look I don't know if I'm just mishearing shit but Nash was just on the phone with someone saying he still loved them but they need to quit calling him." Her brows furrowed and she looked even more confused than before.

"What do you mean?" She pushed and became genuinely concerned.

"Look, were gonna figure it out." I told her and she nodded her head and walked away, trusting me to be there for her and to figure it out.

I soon joined Hayes out at the track with the guys, my body was quickly smushed again Tezs' and I smiled.

"Bro, y'all are gonna have a baby? You guys know they're arms and legs look like chubby baguettes?" I laughed and so did everyone else.

"You're something else." I stated through the laughed.

We finished the day off laughing and bonding over our little unborn baby Grier.