Chapter : 30

"Seriously, first time in history, Vampire will have a pet rabbit." Ashley and all other burst out in laughter."

" Whatever you all say, I'm gonna keep it and please dont lay your eyes on my pet." Zune said with a smile.

Kyle gave a helpless look to Ashley when Ashley turned to him with laughter.

Everyone was happy after the marriage ceremony of Zune and Kyle. They were now a King and Queen with full rights and responsibility of Vampire clan and with immense supernatural powers. Everyone respected and loved them.

The months passed by and Zune turned out to be the eligible Queen as she could give nice suggestions to Kyle for the betterment of Vampire clan.

Through the spies employed in clan Sinister, Kyle and Zune were aware of them taking help from other rival clans to attack them. They were spreading their power for revenge.

One day after all the works the royal family had gathering in their great dining hall. Everyone were sitting on their respective chair along with Zune and Kyle seated in the main chair.

Zune looked towards Kyle with a expression that she wanted to tell something. Kyle understood her and asked " What's wrong Zune, do you want to say anything?"

Zune smiled and said " You understand everything, don't you?" She paused for a moment and continued " Yes I have something to say. Actually, I have been thinking how about we make a union with werewolves to protect our clan against Sinisters?"

Kyle gave an astonished look and stood up from his chair. " Zune you know well right? Vampires and Werewolves have been biggest enemies till date. How can you think that they would help to protect our clan while they themselves are the greatest threat to us."

Kyle's voice was louder so everyone was hearing everything. They all were atonished to hear this all.

Kyle's father looked at Kyle and said-  "Its not pleasant to see a King act so unwisely. Stay calm and discuss everything." Saying this he took a sip of his wine calmly.

Zune remained quiet. Ashley who was by Zune's side held her hand giving expression let me handle this and looked towards Kyle. " Kyle don't you think what Zune said could work. Werewolves are indeed threat to Vampires but what if we make a two party benefit deal. They may also have some reason for which they would want to make a union or diplomacy."

"Ashley, even you are saying this? " Kyle looked at her with a frown. " For me safety of Vampire clan is at top priority and I can't take a risk by diplomacy with werewolves cause they might not be trustworthy from what we have heard from them."

As the conversation was going on, Zune suddenly felt dizzy and she dropped the glass she was holding. She fainted was about to fall from the chair but Kyle took hold of her.

" Zune what happened? Are you ok??" everyone stood from their chair. Kyle carried her and asked Eden to call for vampire doctor.

Zune was taken to her room and Kyle was sitting beside her. The doctor rushed to her side and asked everyone to wait outside.

He carried out the checkups with Zune and after few moment got out of room.
The doctor went to Kyle who was sitting alone worrying a lot and patted on his shoulder.

" What happened to Zune? Is she alright? Why did she faint all of sudden?." Kyle asked in hurry.

The doctor gave him a smile and said
" Your majesty-Nothing serious, its just her early preganacy symptoms. Please let her rest and take care of her."

" Oh thank god nothing is serious." Kyle said with a gasp closing his eyes. He opened his eyes and grabbed doctor's color " What did you just say??"

The doctor got shocked and said shivering " S-She is p-pr-pregnant." Kyle let go of doctor's collor and hugged him tightly.

Poor scared doctor was clueless about what Kyle was doing. Kyle said " I'm sorry doctor. But this news, you can't imagine how happy I'm after hearing this. I couldn't take this good news sorry for grabbing your color."

" Oh..about that. It's ok. If you excuse me your majesty. Can I take a leave?" Doctor said wiping his sweat.

" Yes. again thank you for coming here in a short call. I will manage your reward cause you gave me good news." doctor bowed to Kyle and left running.

Kyle then rushed to the room without talking to anyone and sat beside Zune who was still sleeping. He gently kissed on her forehead and grabbed her hand.

All the other member entered the room as they saw Kyle running into the room without saying a word.

Kyle's mother went near Kyle and asked " What did the doctor say? Is she alright? What happened?"

Kyle turned to all of the family member. " Actually doctor said its nothing serious but we should take a lot of care of her now. In this condition we should all support her." Kyle said with serious face.

Everyone looked at eachother's face with confusion. Kiara who was about to cry went to Kyle and said " I know you are hiding something about Zune. Tell fast what's matter with her or I will not spare you even if you are a King."

Kyle laughed and said " Here comes an overprotective friend. Don't worry you will make a great aunt with this care for Zune."

Kiara closed her mouth with both hands and tears rolled down from her eyes. In a second her tears of sadness and worries rolled down with happiness. " Aunt? Are you serious? Zune is pregnant?"

Kyle laughed and nodded his head saying yes. " Oh my god.. Kyle congratulations." All the family member looked happy and everyone started to hug and congratulated Kyle.

Zune woke up hearing all the noises and looked around looking confused.
" Kyle? What's this all about? Why I'm here?" Zune asked Kyle in a low voice.

Kyle helped Zune to sit with her back on rest holding her hand and gently kissed on her forehead. " It's all about the happiness you brought to us mh wife." He said lovingly.

" Happiness?? Kyle be straight forward. What's the matter." Zune asked looking at his eyes.

He carresed her hair and directed her hands towards her stomach. " I'm talking about this happiness. Our baby in your belly. You are going to be a mom and I'm going to be a dad."

Zune looked shocked. "Really Kyle?" She smiled and tears rolled down her cheeks. She pulled Kyle to the tight hug
" I love you Kyle." Kyle hugged back
" I love you too Zune."

Ashley let out a cough and said " Lovey dovey couples look around you. We all poor people are also here to share your happiness." She rolled down her eyes with arms crossed.

" How can I forget about you all."Zune stretched her hands out and Ashley, Kiara along with all the friends present there ran to her gave her a big hug.

The moment was all precious.

( Hey all the readers out there. I'm back after this looong gap. When I last updated this story, there were very few to read but when I came back, Oh My God it crossed 1k. I'm so so happy.
I know I came back after months but now I'm planning on updating as fast as I can. Thank you all for reading.
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕