Chapter : 8

Next morning

Zune's POV :
I woke up in morning with a severe burning on my mouth. I got up and took a cold shower. As I looked into the mirror I saw my mouth swelling.

It felt strange. I opened my mouth and saw my gums were turning red and swelled up. I picked my clothes from closet and changed into it.

I grabbed a scarf to cover my mouth and run towards Ashley's room. I knocked on her door but she didn't answer so I went inside room as door was unlocked.

She was in her deep sleep and I could hear her snor. I went near to her and saw her fangs while her mouth were open while sleeping. I was a little bit nervous though I knew she was vampire and had fangs.

" A-Ashley wake up." I poked her , sat on her bed and said in a shivering voice. It was difficult for me to talk due to pain.

She woke up with sleepy eyes, yawned and suddenly started to laugh.

" Zune stop making stupid face this early. " She said laughing.

" Stop it Ashley. Its paining." I said covering my mouth with hand.

" I'm sorry. I didn't knew your mouth was swelling. I thought you were making funny face." She said chuckling.

I rolled my eyes holding my mouth with hands.

" Let me see what's the matter."She said and told me to open my mouth.

I opened my mouth and she smiled.

" You are about to get fangs Zune. Congratulations." She said with happiness.

" Fangs? like yours?" I said with amusement.

" Yes like ours'. You are slowly turning into Vampire. Its painful thing when fangs pierce out for first time but slowly you will get used to it." She said while getting out of bed.

" Umm.. Ashley? Vampires don't resist sun, do they? I read about it somewhere that Vampires can't resist sunlight."I asked curiously.

" Yes you're right but its for new vampires like you. After some months you will gain capability to resist sun." She said softly.

" But Ash.. upto now I could walk in sun." I said.

" Its because you have some human character left and you're not turned completely. You will face difficulty after your fangs grow properly." She said while making her bed.

" Now just tell me how to get rid of this pain. I'm talking with so much difficulty. Help me Ash." I said in low voice.

" Just go to kitchen and get a ice pack over your swollen mouth. It will ease your pain." She said calmly.

I nodded my head and walked towards kitchen. I was searching for ice pack but couldn't find it.

" Searching for something?" A voice came from behind.

It was Kyle. I turned around. He saw my face and said " So new vampire having trouble with new fangs, don't you?" and chuckled.

" Are you hear to tease me?" I said giving him devil look.

" No No...I am here to drink water but I can help you for finding ice pack." He said coming towards me.

I got a shiver through my spines when he was near to me. He came close to me and I walked backward slowly until I got pinned to the cupboard.

He came closer to me and my heart beat increased. I closed my eyes thinking what he was about to do but he raised his hands and got a ice pack from the freezer which was just above of me.