Chapter : 13

Zune's POV :
I woke up with a banging headache. I couldn't remember what happened last night. I was on my same outfit that I wore yesterday while going out.

I just remembered that I was in club and drank some kind of juice after which I felt dizzy and I couldn't remember anything.

I got out of the bed and went for a cold shower. My headache bothered me less after shower. I thought coffee would help so I went to the kitchen.

I saw Emma making a coffee and I went towards her and tapped on her back. She turned around and seemed upset.

" Can I also have coffee with you." I said smiling.

" Yes sure and about yesterday. I'm really very sorry Zi, I didn't knew that was hard drink which you took. You got drunk." She said with awkwardness.

" I was drunk?? Oh My God Emma.. I had never tasted an alcohol before. I might have caused trouble didn't I?" I said holding my hairs with both mh hands.

" Calm down Zi. Honestly you didn't trouble us but Kyle was victim." She said laughing.

" What? It might have been embarrassing. How I will face Kyle." I said with shyness.

As we were talking Rick came running by while Haley was chasing him. They ran all around the kitchen and living room.

" Zi should see this." Rick said while running.

" Rick give that phone fast." Haley said chasing him.

I suddenly got hold of Rick and stopped Haley from chasing him.

" What's wrong guys?" I said holding Rick on his arm.

" Take a look at this Zi. Its you in your different form. Haley didn't want me to show it to you." Rick said showing a video clip on his phone.

I started the video and my face turned red with guilt. I was drunk and was dancing at the table with my shoes in my both hands and surrounded by the people.

I also saw Kyle coming and struggling to get me out of there and I realised I almost exposed all of us.

I stopped the video and sat on a chair covering my face with my hands.

" I really messed up everything yesterday. I'm feeling so guilty for my behaviour." I said nervously.

" Don't worry Zune. Its just a memory for all of us. No need to feel guilty. You are our best friend and we don't mind with what you do." Rick and Emma tried to console me.

" I should apologize to Kyle before going." I said as I stood up from chair.

They all looked at each others face and again looked at my face.

" No need for an apology. It was my duty to bring you here safe and sound. You didn't caused any problem. You were actually happy running, dancing and waving goodbye to running trees from car." I heard a voice and my heart skipped a beat.

I knew who it was. I turned around and found Kyle infront of me.

I looked down at my hands as I was turning red in shyness and my face was all burning.

Kyle led out a chuckle raised my chin with his hand.

" Hey angel face. Don't be shy." He said giving a smirk.

I covered my face with hand and was about to run but Kyle grabbed my hand.

Everyone were watching and I felt awkward. " Zune, today you will go home in eveining. You will be free today." Kyle said with serious tone.

I stopped and saw everyone's happy face turned to sad face. Kyle let go off my hand and even he was not happy saying all this.

I had two feelings. I was happy that I was about to get free and I was also unhappy that I will have to leave all my friends behind. I had to leave Kyle, thinking this broke my heart.

Tears formed in my eyes and I hugged everyone. There was an emotional moment. Suddenly I stopped hugging and wiped away my tears. I tried to give a false smile.

" Hey guys, did you all forgot that I am also a vampire and can come here whenever I want? I promise I will visit you all oftenly." I said trying to make them smile.

They all nodded and I gave them one last hug before going towards the room. I had to get ready to return. I packed my bags and picked out an outfit.

I looked at the mirror and touched with my hands.

Its so strange that when I was brought here I stood infront of this mirror letting my tears out for not being able to return to my old life and today I'm about to return to my old life but also I have tears in my eyes.

I have so many memories here. I found so many friends. I feel like I'm going to leave something really important here. A part of me wants to stay here. I feel bad.

I wiped away my tears and hid the tears marks with some makeup. I fixed my hair and went downstairs with my small lauggage.

Everyone were waiting for me with sad face.

" C'mon guys, give a smile please. I will not be able to leave if you all make this cry baby face. I will keep on visiting you." I said with a false smile.

" Zune don't go." Ashley came running and hugged me while crying.

I took her hands and said " Ashley, you are more like a sister to me. I don't want to leave but I have to. I can't stay here forever, you have to understand."

She nodded her head and was sobbing. I felt so bad. I left her hand and waved bye to everyone.

Kyle was ready at the door to drive me upto my apartment. I knew that if I stay a little longer I would change my mind which was not fair so I went  outside the palace and hopped into the car.

After reaching car, I took a look at palace one last time before leaving and all the memories flooded within my mind.

Kyle started the car. I was still sobbing and Kyle saw that. So he passed me the box of tissue to wipe ny tears.

I wiped away my tears and whole drive went in a silence. Suddenly the car stopped and I realised that I reached infront of my apartment.

I was about to get out of car but Kyle held my hand and pulled me into a tight hug. I didn't pushed him back and hugged him back.

I felt calm and safe in his arm but I knew it might be our last hug. I saw his face one last time before leaving and waved bye at him.

" Take care Kyle and be careful not to turn other person." I said trying to make him smile but he was really very sad.

I turned around, wiped my tears and ran towards my apartment. I reached to the door of my apartment. I really missed the place.

I realised that I didn't have key so I looked around and saw the pot of Cactus. Me and Kiara always kept our spare key in the pot of cactus. It was kind of crazy idea but it was indeed the best hiding place of key where only we could find.

So I searched through the mud of cactus and after few struggle I found the key. I unlocked the door and got shocked after seeing the condition of rooms.