Chapter : 19

After the sudden suggestion from Kiara to propose Zune, there was confusion all over his face.

" Yes, it is indeed a best idea. Just propose her confessing your love in such a special way that she can't deny." Eden agreed.

" Wait wait wait,  what are you talking about? She has just woke up from coma and  what if I suddenly confessed her and she feel bad? I'm not gonna bother her while she recovers." Kyle was serious.

" Awww.. Kyle you are being so sweet. But what if Zune has also feelings for you? It will make her more happy right?" Kiara replied back with positiveness.

"But I don't know if she has feelings for me or not. How can you say that?  Did she tell you anything?" Kyle said with curiosity.

" She never told me about that but seeing her face and the way her eyes sparkled while explaning about you, I guess she has also some soft feeling for you."

" Is that so? Then what should I do? I want to give all the happiness to her. She has suffered enough."

" Plan a special date in a beautiful place and confess her about your feeling." Eden started the car and started to drive again.

" Make sure its a simple date, don't show your royalty there. She adores simple things." Kiara suggested him in a serious tone.

Kyle nodded his head and gave a smile. " Thank you guys for your suggestions."

All of them arrived to the palace hospital. Kiara hoped out of the car and ran towards the room where Zune was kept.

Zune was having blood meal and Ashley was helping her. Kiara ran and hugged her " You've wake up baby girl. I was so worried and I missed you a lot. I am sorry. You suffered because of me."

Zune hugged her back and tears fell from both of their tears. It was very serious moment. Both of them looked at each other's face and Zune wiped Kiara's tears.

" I never blamed you for what happened. Lexa had already took me as her enemy. Its not your fault." Zune smiled at her.

Kiara looked at her eyes and wiped her tears. " Zune how can you forgive anyone so easily?"

" I forgive people but donot forget and you don't have any fault so there's no need of sorry or forgiveness." Zune smiled wiping her tears.

Kiara held her hand trying to smile. Ashley gave a smile of relief seeing both of them and left room for their sweet friendly moment. After sometime, Kyle and Eden entered the room.

Zune looked at Kyle and looked at her hands. There was shyness on her face.
" Zune, Eden and Kiara have something to tell you." Kyle pinched Eden teasing him while he blushed and Kiara's face turned red.

" Oh.. What's the thing? Anything serious??" Zune asked in a rush.

" Umm..Zune...actually I and Kiara are together. We both love each other." after hearing this, Kiara hid her face while Zune gave a shocking look.

" Seriously Kiara, you stayed in a serious relationship." Zune burst out in laughter looking at her.

" What do you mean by serious relationship?" Eden asked.

" Oh..that..She always got bored with relationships and had one n--" Zune was speaking but Kiara interrupted.
" Um.. Zune take some rest." Kiara symbolized not to tell that.

Zune nodded her head and agreed.
" Wait..finish the word." Eden insisted.

" Its nothing interesting. Leave it. Just keep her happy and all the best for you to tolerate her." Zune covered her face with blanket and pretended to sleep.

" Excuse me...I have some work." Kiara ran away and Eden followed her. " Kiara you have explanations to make for this."

Kyle laughed seeing that and went towards Zune. " They're gone..now stop hiding your face Zune." Kyle removed blanket from her face.

Zune woke up and burst out in laughter. " They're so cute couple."

" They are".. in small voice Kyle murmured " Someday we can be same like them".

" What did you say?" Zune asked.

" Nothing. They are indeed cute." Kyle gave fake laughter.

" Kyle, when can I return? I hate hospital smell." Zune gave irritated kind of expression.

" I will ask to manage your room in palace and tomorrow you can get there."

" What?? I will stay in palace??" Zune asked.

" Yes..we have King and Lexa so sinisters may make you a bait to get their King back. So you will stay in protection and full care." Kyle said smiling.

" But.." Kyle immediately stopped her words keeping his index finger over her lips. " No but... everything is final." Kyle whispered getting near to her.

Zune could feel warm air breathing of Kyle on her face and her heart beat increased. Ashley suddenly entered the room and immediately turned around " I will come later." She ran away.

" Ashley...it's not what you think..come back." Zune pushed Kyle and yelled from bed. Kyle fell to the ground.

" What's wrong with you Zune?? You pushed me so hard. It hurts. You have become strong already." Kyle said grabbing his arm and trying to get up.

" Oops.. sorry Kyle. Are you hurt?" Zune covered her mouth with hands.She got up from bed and gave her hand for him to take support.

" I'm fine just don't come near me. Get to your bed." Kyle pretended to be scared.

" Ok fine..help yourself." Zune laughed, shrugged her shoulder and sat on her bed.

Kyle got up and smiled " I can fall everytime for you like this if it makes you laugh."

Zune got shy and looked down. " I will call Ashley to take care of you. I have to go now." Kyle took out his phone and called Ashley.

After few moments, Ashley came to room giving a big smile to both of them. Kyle immediately got out from there.

" What's going on between you two?" Ashley asked with lots of curiosity.

" Nothing. What you saw was nothing but misunderstanding." Zune said normally.

" I'm not talking about that and I'm also not a child Zune. I can see how you both look at each other in other time. Do you love him?" Ashley asked.

" What are you saying, Ashley?" Zune tried to avoid but Ashley insisted a lot.

" If I'm important for you, spit the truth" Ashley blackmailed her.

" Ashley you know you are important person in my life. Ok fine.. I- I.. I love him." Zune spit out the truth.

Ashley jumped in happiness.